Opposite of a Supercard: Which Fights Would You Pay Not To Watch?

HaulParris

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
With all the talk of a stacked supercard, what about a complete opposite? A card so underwhelming you would avoid it at all costs? My inspiration came from lurking on a Jake Shields thread:

I'd pay to not watch him

This is not meant to bash fighters, just curious to see what the consensus "least exciting" fighters are? If there are enough responses, there's potential for an under-stacked card to be made, for example:

Fitch vs Shields
Pendred vs Aaron Simpson
Volkmann vs McKee 2, etc

Ronda nuthuggers would pay NOT to see her fight Cyborg.

An all-flyweight card, with a few WMMA fights mixed in, comprised of the losing female fighters from the latest season of TUF.

Well they are making a card with wmma fights as main and comain. So that one

UFC cards have usually 2 or 3 interesting fights, and the rest is crap.

I don't care about Ronda anymore, It's just not fun to watch her dispatch much less skilled girls in under a minute.

It's like putting Werdum against lower level ammy fighters. It ceases being interesting after a while.

Let me clarify: just saying "flyweights" (or "heavyweights", etc) or "WMMA" is a little vague. I'm looking for names, P4P least exciting fighters. For example, Ian McCall talks a good game, but seems more boring with each fight.

Let me clarify: just saying "flyweights" (or "heavyweights", etc) or "WMMA" is a little vague. I'm looking for names, P4P least exciting fighters. For example, Ian McCall talks a good game, but seems more boring with each fight.

sorry that all the fights aren't up to your potential or worthy for you to watch. don't watch it then or fast forward. hater

Main Event: Ryan Bader vs Patrick Cummins
Co-main: Myles Jury vs Bobby Green
Jared Rosholt vs Shawn Jordan
Tim Boetch vs "local Irish talent" replacing Robert Whitaker

I don't think that would be much fun.

Main Event: Ryan Bader vs Patrick Cummins
Co-main: Myles Jury vs Bobby Green
Jared Rosholt vs Shawn Jordan
Tim Boetch vs "local Irish talent" replacing Robert Whitaker

I don't think that would be much fun.

Cool. Keep'em coming!

I wouldn't wanna pay to see that guy who recently fought Rosholt fight. Shit was actually kinda hilarious.

I don't watch WMMA, I would honestly pay $5 more for a PPV if they removed it. Nothing against them or their hard work, I just don't watch it so its a subsidy for me. I take a break when its on.

A few cards headlined with WMMA I just didn't purchase at all, and I caught the other fight highlights later in the week.

Any card with MM on it. Guy is a great fighter, but for me personally I just don't like watching his fights. MM and Clay Guida fights I tune out right away.

90% of heavyweight fights that don't end by the 2nd round

I can't bring myself to watch Diego Sanchez or Big Nog fight anymore. Nothing against either gentleman. I just think they have taken too much punishment and watching more crosses some sort of a line with me.

Back