Oppinion on whiz Khalifa training mma?

Kicks worse than an unranked strawweight woman.
I'm not even joking.

Definitely not world class lol. It's not like hes looking to go into mma or MT or KB. Hes rich. Especially off his songs that are meant to be for peopl to get high too

Kicks worse than an unranked strawweight woman.
I'm not even joking.

she has better technique than most of UFC's male fighters too. Plus dat Nortcuttesque athleticism.
weili-zhang-ufc-fight-night-141-2.jpg

she has better technique than most of UFC's male fighters too. Plus dat Nortcuttesque athleticism.
weili-zhang-ufc-fight-night-141-2.jpg

There are female amateur MT fighters here in LA with better kicking technique than most of the UFC lol

lol at not deep he would get raped in round 1 vs anyone on the ufc roster

If he has no proper preparation, or experience before. My statement was not to mean he can just jump in. He will still need to train, get some experience, and learn as long as he is dedicated. But still not like Basketball, Hockey, or Football. He can try as hard as he wants in those sports, wont get anywhere.

If he has no proper preparation, or experience before. My statement was not to mean he can just jump in. He will still need to train, get some experience, and learn as long as he is dedicated. But still not like Basketball, Hockey, or Football. He can try as hard as he wants in those sports, wont get anywhere.

people act like guys like floyd would only have t work 2 years on grappling is funny thing the level of grappling is very very good in mma it takes years and yearsssss to learn how to properly stop takedowns look at cm punk for instance lol he trained 4 years at one of the top gyms on the planet and he still got raped

There are female amateur MT fighters here in LA with better kicking technique than most of the UFC lol

u do realize kicking is usually done different in mma as well due to takedowns and having to mod your stance dealing with level changes ect

people act like guys like floyd would only have t work 2 years on grappling is funny thing the level of grappling is very very good in mma it takes years and yearsssss to learn how to properly stop takedowns look at cm punk for instance lol he trained 4 years at one of the top gyms on the planet and he still got raped

I know one guy whose never grappled before in his life and he became bjj blue belt in 4 months under vitor shaolin

His body guard trains at my gym. He's a BJJ Blue Belt and has kickboxing fights as well. I've never worked with him but he's pretty good from what I've seen. Wiz does privates at my gym when he's in town as well.

His body guard trains at my gym. He's a BJJ Blue Belt and has kickboxing fights as well. I've never worked with him but he's pretty good from what I've seen. Wiz does privates at my gym when he's in town as well.

Does whiz khalifa have a main gym? I feel like hes always traveling.

ablue belt is still a low rank and not pro mma level by today standards

I think your overestimating professional mma fighters. A lot of mma fighters get their promotions in bjj slower when they go pro in mma. And blue belt maybe the next level but a lot of pro mma fighters are blue belts for a few years before becoming purple. The bjj instructors expect more after blue.

u do realize kicking is usually done different in mma as well due to takedowns and having to mod your stance dealing with level changes ect

I'm completely aware of that...doesn't change the fact that a lot of MMA fighters look like shit when kicking during bagwork and padwork also...it isn't just due to a change in stances and the threat of a takedown.

There's also probably a huge difference in athleticism between Floyd and CM.

He also use to be a big stoner lol. But he wasn't always this explosive and athletic I can tell you that much.

I know he just started training a few years ago. But i don't think he will make it far in mma.
Used to be a big stoner? Half the mans bodyweight is in THC lol

I think your overestimating professional mma fighters. A lot of mma fighters get their promotions in bjj slower when they go pro in mma. And blue belt maybe the next level but a lot of pro mma fighters are blue belts for a few years before becoming purple. The bjj instructors expect more after blue.
im a pro im a black belt took me 9 years most guys who fight pro are at least purple belt level a few blues will slip through the ranks and the amazing athleticism that mma guys have when you go to pro boxing shows tonsss of bums who gas after round 1 and quit on the stool.

i cant find this in mma.. u dont see mma guys with huge padded records like boxing also due to when someone goes pro in mma they are usually legit

Back