Opinions on Title Boxing

Hockeyfight

Green Belt
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Title boxing. I ordered a pair of their shin guards.I will provide a review when I get them.

I ordered everlast gloves, adidas boxing shoes, and a jump rope from them. I'm happy with everything I got. I think it took around a week to get everything. I've heard some people on here say some bad things about their customer service but I didn't have any problems.

Ok thanks I was worried about the shipping but I got a confirmation saying that It was processed and I should get it in a week.

triggertap79 said:
I ordered everlast gloves, adidas boxing shoes, and a jump rope from them. I'm happy with everything I got. I think it took around a week to get everything. I've heard some people on here say some bad things about their customer service but I didn't have any problems.

I ordered from them on Sunday and last night a polite gal called to tell me the part was backordered till next Monday. Fairly nice of them to say that considering a lot of places would just delay shipping and not tell you. Just wish their website had an inventory tracker so I would have known.

I got an email telling me that the shin guards I bought were backordered and they upgraded mine to the prostyle for no additional charge.

I have had many positive experinces with them....great prices and specials too.

Great service. Quality is behind Ringside and everlast but above TKO.

they've got the best customer service that i've dealt with as far as online purchases, but if you ordered the title shin guards you might want to cancel your order. they're not that great. the everlast type looks decent enough though.

Back