Opinions on Title Boxing

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Hockeyfight, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Hockeyfight

Hockeyfight Green Belt

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Title boxing. I ordered a pair of their shin guards.I will provide a review when I get them.

2. triggertap79

triggertap79 Green Belt

I ordered everlast gloves, adidas boxing shoes, and a jump rope from them. I'm happy with everything I got. I think it took around a week to get everything. I've heard some people on here say some bad things about their customer service but I didn't have any problems.

3. Hockeyfight

Hockeyfight Green Belt

Ok thanks I was worried about the shipping but I got a confirmation saying that It was processed and I should get it in a week.

4. datadog

datadog Blue Belt

I ordered from them on Sunday and last night a polite gal called to tell me the part was backordered till next Monday. Fairly nice of them to say that considering a lot of places would just delay shipping and not tell you. Just wish their website had an inventory tracker so I would have known.

5. Hockeyfight

Hockeyfight Green Belt

I got an email telling me that the shin guards I bought were backordered and they upgraded mine to the prostyle for no additional charge.

6. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Fear the Menanite!!!

I have had many positive experinces with them....great prices and specials too.

7. jamison

jamison Brown Belt

Great service. Quality is behind Ringside and everlast but above TKO.

8. chance031977

chance031977 White Belt

they've got the best customer service that i've dealt with as far as online purchases, but if you ordered the title shin guards you might want to cancel your order. they're not that great. the everlast type looks decent enough though.