Opinions on Mac Danzig vs Joe Lauzon, and Mac's mma future

Mac has a ufc record of 5-8. He's lost 3 straight, honestly I can not see any reason to keep in the ufc.

I like Mac, but this was probably his last UFC fight. He should've cashed in on some sponsors.

Mac needs to retire, but Jlo did a bitch move on a guy he claimed to respect.

2.gif

I wish more fighters elbowed their opponents in the face whilst atop them. If that's a bitch move, then we need more bitches like that in the UFC.

I wish more fighters elbowed their opponents in the face whilst atop them. If that's a bitch move, then we need more bitches like that in the UFC.

I think the reason why some fighters don't do this, is because a ref might call that a 12-9 elbow. (I wouldn't, though).

I felt kind of bad for Mac in this fight. I'm having a hard time believing that he still belongs in the UFC after tonight's performance. He got roughed up pretty bad by Lauzon and Joe didn't look his best by a long shot.

I think the reason why some fighters don't do this, is because a ref might call that a 12-9 elbow. (I wouldn't, though).

I'm glad you wouldn't, because it wasn't even close. I can't imagine any referee calling that a 12-6 elbow.

tbh i always forget hes in the ufc, him and wiman are always under the radar

I like Mac, but I think its time for him to leave the UFC, and he might wanna take some time off from the fight game. And Joe didn't look all that great either so I'm not that hopeful for his future - I'm sure the next guy they match him with will be a lot more dangerous than Mac, and he was standing there taking a lot of shots. He handled him on the ground, but after seeing Mac light him up, and after the Johnson fight, i don't like Joes chances against anyone with good TDD and standup.

And this guy talking about a bitch move needs to give his head a shake

Are elbows vegan? Because Mac ate a lot of them tonight.

Danzig got embarrassed, he's got to be cut now, he's just not impressive in the slightest.

Probably the end of the road for Danzig in the UFC.

He's 3-8 in his past 11 fights.

His only wins are Efrain Escudero (cut, 3-4 UFC), Joe Stevenson (cut, 8-8 UFC, currently on a 5 fight losing streak), and Justin Bucholz (cut, 1-4 UFC).

Danzig seems like a decent guy, but he neither good(by ufc standarts) nor exiting. UFC can give him some low level lw's so he can get the win but what's the point?

Mac's MMA future is in the past.

I don't understand Danzig's little sponsor protest. What's wrong with slapping a logo on your shorts and get paid for it? Why does he want the sponsors to send him a good morning text and take him out to dinner?

He just fucked himself over by making a completely pointless statement.

I don't think Danzig is UFC material. He is too weak for 155, and not a very good athlete to make up for it. He will only beat the very bottom of the division....and even then I think its a tossup.

Probably the end of the road for Danzig in the UFC.

He's 3-8 in his past 11 fights.

His only wins are Efrain Escudero (cut, 3-4 UFC), Joe Stevenson (cut, 8-8 UFC, currently on a 5 fight losing streak), and Justin Bucholz (cut, 1-4 UFC).

I think what most mac fans don't get about Mac is his MMA record wasn't that good before his UFC. Joe Stevenson us his biggest win to date

Back