Opinion: The reason Mighty Mouse has no fans isn't because he's short. Its because he's bald.

It's because he's a white black guy. A black guy who acts white.
Yep, the blacks can't relate nor can whitey. Im convinced all of his fans are asian manlets.

Trolling is an art, and you won't find too many artists in the Heavies.

Correct. True, pure trolling is an art form. I sadly feel this is a concept lost on many white belts in this day and age.

Artists in the Heavies? I remember GSP on a B... where did that mo'fo go?

It's because he's a white black guy. A black guy who acts white.

Back in the day that was simply referred to as an 'uncle Tom', but in direct response to your post I would have to point out that you're fucking deluded my friend. How can a black guy "act white"? What, because he's respectful and humble? Would you rather he take a bucket of fried chicken into the ring and threaten to bust a cap in his opponent's ass? Seriously... your post is fucked up if you're in any way being serious as opposed to acting the troll. If you're trolling... please see my thoughts on trolls above. Do it well or don't do it at all.

Correct. True, pure trolling is an art form. I sadly feel this is a concept lost on many white belts in this day and age.

Artists in the Heavies? I remember GSP on a B... where did that mo'fo go?

Back in the day that was simply referred to as an 'uncle Tom', but in direct response to your post I would have to point out that you're fucking deluded my friend. How can a black guy "act white"? What, because he's respectful and humble? Would you rather he take a bucket of fried chicken into the ring and threaten to bust a cap in his opponent's ass? Seriously... your post is fucked up if you're in any way being serious as opposed to acting the troll. If you're trolling... please see my thoughts on trolls above. Do it well or don't do it at all.

Cut Mighty Mouse open and a white dude will come out.

Yep, the blacks can't relate nor can whitey. Im convinced all of his fans are asian manlets.

You're seriously suggesting that blacks can't relate to a respectable, polite athlete? They cannot relate to that? What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

Also, while I;m on the subject... why do you suggest that whites can't relate? The only reason I can assume is simply because he's black, regardless of how he acts.

You're essentially suggesting that black people can't relate to him because he's respectful and whites can't relate to him purely because he's black regardless of his personality, traits or demeanour.

Cut Mighty Mouse open and a white dude will come out.

You're entitled to your opinion, but again I will put the question to you.. how should he act in order to appeal to black folk? You let me know. And be specific.

People claim its because hes too short however Cody is not much bigger than him and hes very popular. I don't know if anyone has noticed this but in the last 5 years there has been a huge increase in anti bald sentiment. In the past guys like GSP and Anderson were hugely popular but nowadays all popular MMA fighters have full heads of hair like McGregor, Sage, Ngannou. Sad to see this as fighters cant help if they are bald.
We are in an era of the shit talker, gimmick fights, and favoritism. Rankings have no meaning! Nate Diaz is popular, where is he at? Boxing has no problem marketing smaller fighters, ask Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Maywether. They both started as small as Mighty Mouse or smaller! Pacquiao was 112, and Maywether 126! Popularity ain't sht either., how many "popular" fighters are there that aren't making any money? EXACTLY! Being good is not good enough, and the being THE BEST isn't either. Being popular means people like you, that's it! If Dana can market a female division that he did not want, then he can market DJ. He just doesn't want to.

People claim its because hes too short however Cody is not much bigger than him and hes very popular. I don't know if anyone has noticed this but in the last 5 years there has been a huge increase in anti bald sentiment. In the past guys like GSP and Anderson were hugely popular but nowadays all popular MMA fighters have full heads of hair like McGregor, Sage, Ngannou. Sad to see this as fighters cant help if they are bald.
Hairless balled TS detected

You know what's worse than baldness TS? This:

bEsNnM1.jpg

zOLjFr8.jpg

<6><6><6><6><6><6>

I agree, whenever I see a bald man I feel super insecure about them having the courage to be bald while I do not.

It's not courage, they have no choice they're disease ridden people and all their hair fell out.

You know what's worse than baldness TS? This:

bEsNnM1.jpg

zOLjFr8.jpg

<6><6><6><6><6><6>

Rafa has been fighting the great fight, I think he tried getting a hair transplant too. He's not going bald gracefully. He should definitely just shave it, he will never be as great as Djokovic nor will he have hair like Djokovic.

Norwood 0 is strong in Serbia
djoko-hair-novak-djokovic-11480968-316-385.jpg

I totally agree with OP. Wish bald fighters would start to wear toupees and whigs while on cage, if only for the hilarious effect when knocked down.

You're seriously suggesting that blacks can't relate to a respectable, polite athlete? They cannot relate to that? What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

Also, while I;m on the subject... why do you suggest that whites can't relate? The only reason I can assume is simply because he's black, regardless of how he acts.

You're essentially suggesting that black people can't relate to him because he's respectful and whites can't relate to him purely because he's black regardless of his personality, traits or demeanour.
You're essentially triggered very easily.
<JonesLaugh>

Having complained on a separate post earlier about terrible trolling ... well... I have to say touche my friend. You got me.
This thread was going to the wasteland the minute TS posted it. Might (y) as well help it along.

I'm not a Cody fan either, try again troll.

Back