Opinion on the supplement I take

AndersonStreet

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im not really a big nutrition or supplement expert but after looking for good supplement formulas I ended up going with intramax by drucker labs.

Here is the pic of the ingredients.

label1.jpg

It cost 80$ and last about a month using every day. Its all organic as well.

Just wondering what some of the more knowledgable poaters here think about it.

thanks

So a really expensive multivitamin?

Why?

Honestly..... I wouldn't take it, because of expense. I make decent money, still working my way up through the ranks, and I can't imagine spending $80 a month on a supplement. Spend that money toward beef, basmati rice, fresh greens, and you'll be as fit as a fiddle.
.8 grams of protein per pound of body weight, do intermittent fasting, eat those vegetables, and you'll be good. IMO

Honestly..... I wouldn't take it, because of expense. I make decent money, still working my way up through the ranks, and I can't imagine spending $80 a month on a supplement. Spend that money toward beef, basmati rice, fresh greens, and you'll be as fit as a fiddle.
.8 grams of protein per pound of body weight, do intermittent fasting, eat those vegetables, and you'll be good. IMO

agree with him here. take plenty of nutritious food, well balance it variety and u will be better than any multi vitamins
beside. food is more enjoyable than a pill

Back