Opinion of Jones?

I do not like Jon Jones as a person or his actions or decisions, but I will still gladly pay money to watch that man fight in a cage.

Jones fan checking in. Opinion of Jones is that he is the greatest talent the sport has ever seen and has the greatest resume in mma history. He is in the GOAT conversation with GSP, Andy and Fedor and is still only 27. This coke thing will blow over and so will the T/E ratio abnormalities.

With the amount of money his fights bring to the UFC and the NSAC, I too imagine these suspicious results will be forgotten about soon.

Just like if Tiger woods had just come out and said "look people, I love fucking lots of girls. It's my thing. I am a grown, rich, famous man and I love to fuck as many girls as I can. I also like Golf," then I would be his biggest fan from here on out. Tiger likes to fuck Girls. All the Girls.

If that were the case, he probably would not have landed his unprecedented Nike endorsement. I don't care what he does in his free time, but I understand promoting a false image to net 9-figure pay.

Not a fan of his. He is a phenomenal fighter though, no denying that.

fan of his fighting. never thought his personality (or lack thereof) was a big deal.

but drugs and possible PED shenanigans make me disappoint.

Not a very good poll, in my opinion. I'm a fan of Jones, the fighter. I dont know the guy personally so never got all the hate. He's never pissed in my cereal, raped my wife or girlfriend or shot my dog. That's exactly how most of the haters act.

Yes. I'm really hoping he never fails another drug test or has suspicious TE ratio again. If he gets busted for roids I'd still be a fan but extremely disappointed

You must then be disappointed already, because there is evidence he did roids. Just proportion your disappointment to the evidence avilable instead of being irrational.

Jones fan checking in. Opinion of Jones is that he is the greatest talent the sport has ever seen and has the greatest resume in mma history. He is in the GOAT conversation with GSP, Andy and Fedor and is still only 27. This coke thing will blow over and so will the T/E ratio abnormalities.

Basically how I feel. Guy will be goat for sure. He's the best fighter the UFC has ever seen.

I never miss a Jon Jones fight. He is great at his job.

He does not seem like the kind of guy I would like to hang around with. Ah well, neither does Tom Brady.

This PED scandal needs to be cleared up though.

Dont like the way he fights, i also dont like coke users, so No

that said i recognize he is one of the greatest fighters of our time, coked up or not.

He's a huge boner outside of the cage, bottom line. Talented fighter but his actions outside the cage may end up defining his career or legacy.

Like most I respect his ability and enjoy watching him fight for his skill alone. I could give a shit about recreational drug use OUT of competition. If he was using PEDs then I say throw the book at him. In general as a person? He makes me wish karma was a real thing and not some hippie fantasy so he'd get his at some point.

Do I like him? Nope. Do I respect what he has done in MMA? Yes.

I've always thought he is an amazing fighter regardless of the dumb shit he has done outside of the cage. My opinion will change if it ends up that he's just another cheater, though.

Great fighter. LHW GOAT.

No fan of his. He's simply unlikable

I enjoy watching JBJ and im indifferent towards his antics outside the cage so I guess one can call me a fan.

Kinda still wanted to vote indifferent but considering how excited Ive got before numerous JBJ fights now I just cant deny it.

Just like if Tiger woods had just come out and said "look people, I love fucking lots of girls. It's my thing. I am a grown, rich, famous man and I love to fuck as many girls as I can. I also like Golf," then I would be his biggest fan from here on out. Tiger likes to fuck Girls. All the Girls. JJ likes to party apparently. And Who knows about the Testosterone?

Haha. Yes. What's not to love?

Is this a goddamn miss america pageant? Boo hoo, I don't like his personality.

You know what I want from a fighter? Guy who can fucking fight. Which JJ does masterfully every time he steps in the ring.

Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father? Fuck you! Go home and play with your kids!

JBJ just needs to drop teh Xtian bullshit and go full Glengarry.

Always
Be
Cementing dat legacy.

Hope DC enjoys his steak knives.

[YT]zCf46yHIzSo[/YT]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back