Open letter (plea) to Rich Franklin

The fuck? At the point of losing to Anderson his second time, he'd only lost to Anderson and Machida. Those guys have Ko'd many a people. On top of that, he was still conscious after eating knees from Anderson twice.

Besides Vitor and Cung Le late in his career, you have zero reason to say Rich didn't have a great chin.

fam, you don't ever need to be KO'd to have a weak chin. Guillard was confirmed glassjaw before Cerrone KO'd him.

Franklin was dropped constantly in his UFC career, dropped by a loopy Louiseau in a fight he was dominating. His chin was never good.

fam, you don't ever need to be KO'd to have a weak chin. Guillard was confirmed glassjaw before Cerrone KO'd him.

Franklin was dropped constantly in his UFC career, dropped by a loopy Louiseau in a fight he was dominating. His chin was never good.

How does some one who fights for a living that never gets ko'd have a confirmed glass chin?

Sometimes it's all about timing and placement. There are punches that drop or ko guys that should not have done so. Doesn't mean they have a weak chin.

How does some one who fights for a living that never gets ko'd have a confirmed glass chin?

Sometimes it's all about timing and placement. There are punches that drop or ko guys that should not have done so. Doesn't mean they have a weak chin.

Fans deny knowledge.

I'd actually like to see that one. War Ace! I don't know if a free pair of rental Reebok gear is worth it to Rich, though. He's juicing at the moment.

348s.jpg

Is that really his juice? I'd try Franklin's juice. :cool:

Dear Rich,

Please leave retirement and come back to fight Anderson Silva one more time. He no longer is the steroids monster who ruined your title reign. I mean,if Micheal Bisping can outpoint him standing up,you will overdrive his face through the canvas.

I would predict you win via may thai plum bludgeoning and end ole Anderson's career on a sour note.

Thank you in advance,
Rex
What didn't the steroids help Silva when Sonnen dropped him the first time? Doesn't fit the narrative huh?

He / she is probably just a gimmicky trolling account.

I'd take Bisping over Franklin at practically any point in their respective careers. I really liked Franklin, but the competition has evolved a lot since his day as champion.
But has Bisping evolved? Bisping has DECLINED since his peak at around 2010/11. He has had two eye surgeries and his chin has copped a battering. In fact… Has competition really evolved? If anything, Bisping beating Anderson takes a little of the gloss off Weidman's wins. I mean, Bisping is a guy who couldn't cut it in the MW division during Anderson's prime and yet, now he has beaten Anderson. Puts things into perspective.

People seriously underrating Franklin itt. He had a great career and a lot better wins than Bisping. Sure Bisping may be able to beat him now, there's no way he wins in their prime.

I think Rich too busy being VP at OneFC atm to really train for a fight.
I know he talked about having one last fight in the UFC since he has one (?) left on the contract.
But I dont see it.

Lol @ steroid monster. But honestly Rich doesn't need anymore facial reconstructive surgery from AS strikes,

Dear Rich,

Please leave retirement and come back to fight Anderson Silva one more time. He no longer is the steroids monster who ruined your title reign. I mean,if Micheal Bisping can outpoint him standing up,you will overdrive his face through the canvas.

I would predict you win via may thai plum bludgeoning and end ole Anderson's career on a sour note.

Thank you in advance,
Rex
I don't see Franklin coming back, especially for a Silva fight. Silva would still dice him up.

Did you miss the fact that I said he lost to Machida? Anderson and Lyoto both knock out a lot of people, being ko'd by either doesn't mean you have a weak chin.

Hahaha, I must have. Listen dude, I am a huge Rich fan, trust me. I was there when he fought Lutter and believe me, I was yelling "knees, knees" to him when he had Travis' head down. I personally never thought he had a great chin. In reality, he never really fought anyone with great power, in their prime, other than perhaps Hendo. Chuck and Silva were no longer the killers they used to be when he fought them.

I just dont want Rich to come back so that I have to see him looked terrified in the cage again. I have seen it twice against Anderson and I dont need a repeat.

Franklin is way too old for fighting. He looked okay vs Wand but definitely not as good as he was before. Against Le we all saw what happened. He would get beat up by Bisping now but if they both were at their bests theres no doubt in my mind that Ace would come out the victor.

damn you losers have kind of taken it to a new level after this fight - good job, keep fighting the good fight

X2. This is the strangest thread I’ve seen in a while. I’m picturing some basement dweller with a “shrine” devoted to Franklin.

Anderson passed every drug test when he rearranged Franklin's nose. Rich doesn't want none of that again. You can't really blame him after what happened to him twice.. It's gotta suck to be on that guys highlight reel twice.

Obviously have much love for Rich but Rich would still get overpowered in that th.plumb at this stage of career----remember, Cung Le knocked him into a different district of China and in his very next fight--got absolutely bludgeoned by Bisping.In Rich's prime, hed beat up Bisping.

Wants to make a plea to Rich Franklin. Goes to Sherdog where Rich will not find it. Great job, TS.

Back