Open letter (plea) to Rich Franklin

RexChapmanFan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Dear Rich,

Please leave retirement and come back to fight Anderson Silva one more time. He no longer is the steroids monster who ruined your title reign. I mean,if Micheal Bisping can outpoint him standing up,you will overdrive his face through the canvas.

I would predict you win via may thai plum bludgeoning and end ole Anderson's career on a sour note.

Thank you in advance,
Rex

Except Rich's chin wasnt great in his prime, imagine now.

unless you have rich franklin's USADA test while he was fighting in the ufc, your thread is irrelevant

Well, Bisping also rekt Cung Le. Franklin didn't fare well there either. I don't ever fancy Rich's chances against Anderson.

The funny part is at no point in either of their careers does Bisping beat Rich.

Dear Rich,

Please leave retirement and come back to fight Anderson Silva one more time. He no longer is the steroids monster who ruined your title reign. I mean,if Micheal Bisping can outpoint him standing up,you will overdrive his face through the canvas.

I would predict you win via may thai plum bludgeoning and end ole Anderson's career on a sour note.

Thank you in advance,
Rex

Rich already got destroyed twice, and his chin is broke worse than Silva's not to mention the extreme ring rust.

With "fans" like you, who needs enemies?

Well, Bisping also rekt Cung Le. Franklin didn't fare well there either. I don't ever fancy Rich's chances against Anderson.

Yep, Cung was older than Anderson when he beat Rich, and he was a small MW, too. Anderson is certainly declining, but he takes Franklin for sure...especially with Rich's ring rust.

I'd take Bisping over Franklin at practically any point in their respective careers. I really liked Franklin, but the competition has evolved a lot since his day as champion.

Of course it is.

Rich beats him any time they fight.

Rich has beaten much better opponents than Bisping. And in a 5 round fight would've beaten Henderson.
You mean like Anderson Silva and cung le?

damn you losers have kind of taken it to a new level after this fight - good job, keep fighting the good fight

Dear Rich,

Thank you in advance,
Rex
eI5ucet.gif

I've always been of the opinion that an 'open letter' is a very stupid way to start a conversation about something, especially when you're posting anonymously on a forum to a guy that will never read you.

I'd actually like to see that one. War Ace! I don't know if a free pair of rental Reebok gear is worth it to Rich, though. He's juicing at the moment.

348s.jpg

You mean like Anderson Silva and cung le?

Would Bisping ever best Chuck Liddell. No he never would be able to beat Chuck. Even the Chuck that rich fought. Which was a former of his past self.

And Wandy is another example.

And this isn't a good Anderson silva win. If this was the silva that beat Henderson I'd say this is a HUGE WIN. but everyone knows it's not the same guy.

IMO Bisping could never best rich, on his best day it'd be a fight though but he won't beat rich.

I'm a huge fan of Rich Franklin and mention him any time I have an opportunity in these forums. Right now I must mention that I do not want to see him return to fighting.

I don't want to see Franklin flatlined ever again. No thank you

Back