Elections Ooof... New Poll Numbers... Getting Ugly for Trump? [Update]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well California isn’t a net drain on the country like Kentucky is. In fact California has an economy stronger than some countries. Kentucky has nothing close and they are a drain on the system.

When will you clowns ever stop the stupid nonsense you vomit time and time again.

What do you mean "you clowns"?

You idiots who are fixated on California. And just for the record Pelosi has been trying to pass a strong stimulus for regular people since May. The gop in the senate have been asleep at the wheel per usual.

More misguided anger on your part.

I live in California. And Pelosi is more concerned with cutting taxes for rich people.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/31/economists-pelosi-proposal-tax-deductions-bailout-158146

Both she and McConnell are emblematic of what is wrong with the government right now.

you fail to make the most basic of distinctions. I am on the side that doesnt support violence. ita not my problem that you are so polluted that you wont think clearly.

wont not cant.
Your side is clearly fine with violence hence why there is so much of it.

They have both been trying to pass legislation and are unwilling to compromise. In previous times of crisis our government used to work together to help the American people. Now they don't.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...erate-democrat-push-for-slimmer-stimulus-vote

the new gop provided no stimulus at all though.

You have to be joking right now, right? The Dems have had bills since May. The gop doesn’t want them because they provide actual stimulus.

the new gop provided no stimulus at all though.

You have to be joking right now, right? The Dems have had bills since May. The gop doesn’t want them because they provide actual stimulus.

They both had bills. They weren't willing to compromise. And Pelosi is currently holding things up. It's right in the link I just gave you.

They both had bills. They weren't willing to compromise. And Pelosi is currently holding things up. It's right in the link I just gave you.

The GOP bill contained no actual stimulus though. Why are you being this dense right now?

and I agree with her. I’m sick of having to make concessions for right wing leaning so called moderates. They never make concessions so why should the democrats. They’re fighting for a stronger stimulus right now. 25 democrats being part of this caucus isn’t enough to backtrack on a stronger stimulus bill. 25 caucus members is an insignificant number of moderate Dems in the grand scheme of things. Why should they bend over for 25 people.

It's looking better than 2016 in several ways, but I'm more worried about a free and fair election this time. Lots of fuckery afoot.
I was thinking the same thing. I believe we will see the dirtiest of dirty politics in this election, an early example of which is the financing of green party campaigns by the R's to leech votes from D's. The Trump campaign not only has no problem playing dirty, they enjoy it, apparently. They'll go above and beyond to win again.
Trump is campagning on saying that unless he is reelected as president the country will be like it is when he is president.
They didn’t ask me..

These polls aren’t working. And no, I don’t even care about the methodology.
Thats just stupid. A guy who cleary does not know about statistics, saying he doesnt know about how it works, so he doesnt believe. Thats the definition of ignorant
Pretty typical, innit? "It's fake because I say so, I'm smart, you're stupid, wain wain wian." But why? "Because, that's why." It shows how intuitive mobile device interfaces are these days that people that dumb can use them to post here.
There are two ways to look at polling:

1. National polls in 2016 were correct within the margin of error (fact), and a relatively unlikely event occurred with Trump winning the EC despite losing the popular vote.

2. Trump won, so everything we thought we knew about everything was bullshit.

Unfortunately, due to the extremely infrequent occurrence of presidential elections, both of the above attitudes can appear equally plausible, even though one is certainly more rational.
Certain people apparently have pretty short memories.
In that time none of them will admit to voting for him. I bet by November 4th we hear how he was just some coffee boy and that Ted Cruz is who they voted for in 2016.
That's wishful thinking, I fear. I really hope a large majority of his current fans drop him like a hot potato come election time, but I have genuine concern that his 30% base of die hard cultists will go apeshit when they turn out to be the only ones to vote for him.

Yeah well California isn’t a net drain on the country like Kentucky is. In fact California has an economy stronger than some countries. Kentucky has nothing close and they are a drain on the system.

When will you clowns ever stop the stupid nonsense you vomit time and time again.

Stop being tribal pelosi and mitch both suck and our country would be better off with both of them gone. It would also probably be better for us to have some folks in the goverment besides selfish boomers.

Stop being tribal pelosi and mitch both suck and our country would be better off with both of them gone. It would also probably be better for us to have some folks in the goverment besides selfish boomers.

No they don’t. One tried to push an aggressive stimulus since May and the other hasn’t done anything in months.

Stop this “both sides are the same” horse shit.

I’m not some huge pelosi fan but over the last 6 months one has fought harder for regular people than the other.

No they don’t. One tried to push an aggressive stimulus since May and the other hasn’t done anything in months.

Stop this “both sides are the same” horse shit.

I’m not some huge pelosi fan but over the last 6 months one has fought harder for regular people than the other.

Both sides arent the same.... but nancy has been around too long and its time for some new blood .... oh and she didnt get it done and still went on vacation. Shes old school liberal elite and once we get rid of trump they need to be next.

Mitch is worse. This isnt bothsidism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back