Elections Ooof... New Poll Numbers... Getting Ugly for Trump? [Update]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like we're waiting for their October surprise with Durham's report. It perfectly illustrates how this administration is a threat to our democracy. Forget about dismissing every accepted norm but even when it's law these guys will litigate to the very end and obstruct justice with no qualms.

So investigating the investigation is a threat to our democracy? The shit show Mueller probe and the bogus impeachment that followed wasnt a threat to our democracy?

The thing the makes me think Trump is toast is that there are virtually no undecided in these polls.

Very different to 2016 when he squeaked in under the margin of error.

Something Yuuge has to happen in the next 50 days because his normal shithousery and incompetence is only playing to his base.

I've been polled at least half a dozen times and I'm always honest. Honest.

Hahahaha!

One thing you might notice about Trump rallies today vs. 2016: back then, there was just as much anti Hillary gear as there was pro trump gear. Big difference today; no one is wearing anti-Biden t- shirts.

Four years later, here's what Trumpers dont really get: the pro-Trump vote didn't win 2016 as much as the anti-Clinton vote did.

There is no similar anti-Biden vote in 2020, and without it, ya'll are likely fucked.

Hahahaha!
Finger in your face.

It's doesn't matter if what you think about it. All that matters is whether or not it is true.

Thats correct, were shooting the shit on a political subforum of a karate board....nothing anyone says matters. The funny thing to me is you and your boys panic wrestling with these polls when reality is right outside. I think come November you will get a dose of reality.....again

The thing the makes me think Trump is toast is that there are virtually no undecided in these polls.

Very different to 2016 when he squeaked in under the margin of error.

Something Yuuge has to happen in the next 50 days because his normal shithousery and incompetence is only playing to his base.
Yeah your absolutely right.
Election is over no reason for you to vote. Go party

So investigating the investigation is a threat to our democracy? The shit show Mueller probe and the bogus impeachment that followed wasnt a threat to our democracy?
Barrow is the biggest hypocrite on the forum. He's a fucking Troll. Ignore him.

Last edited:
I don’t know if you’ve noticed but most people with common sense have left this thread to the Twitter bot circle jerk over polls. Posters like @luckyshot @PolishHeadlock2 @kpt018 etc and their boys are taking a victory lap...in September. It’s like they learned nothing from 2016. Just grab the popcorn, sit back and enjoy their reeeing come November
No one is taking a victory lap dip shit, we know Trump can win. Some of us happen to be patriots and think getting Trump out of office is literally about saving lives and democracy, so you’ll have to forgive a momentary fist pump.

And now that I think about it, your post is even dumber than I initially thought. We’re happy Booomberg is going to spend $100m in Florida and we’re happy they’re keeping the foot on the gas. You have it totally backwards.

Thats correct, were shooting the shit on a political subforum of a karate board....nothing anyone says matters. The funny thing to me is you and your boys panic wrestling with these polls when reality is right outside. I think come November you will get a dose of reality.....again
Well, I guess we'll see in just about five weeks.

No one is taking a victory lap dip shit, we know Trump can win. Some of us happen to be patriots and think getting Trump out of office is literally about saving lives and democracy, so you’ll have to forgive a momentary fist pump.

And now that I think about it, your post is even dumber than I initially thought. We’re happy Booomberg is going to spend $100m in Florida and we’re happy they’re keeping the foot on the gas. You have it totally backwards.

Saving lives huh? You just proved my point goof, no amount of money can give you what shertifa has given Trump in 100+ days and continues to give. Like I told your boy, reality will hit you soon

Saving lives huh? You just proved my point goof, no amount of money can give you what shertifa has given Trump in 100+ days and continues to give. Like I told your boy, reality will hit you soon
Yes. We are about to pass 200k dead and the president did worse than nothing, he lied and made things like wearing a mask a culture war issue. We could not have had a worse president for a crisis since he has no empathy or compassion for people and he's fucking dumb.

I'm not sure why you're saying reality will hit soon. Everything I said is factual and I already know Trump can win. I guess it sounded cool in your head.

Yes. We are about to pass 200k dead and the president did worse than nothing, he lied and made things like wearing a mask a culture war issue. We could not have had a worse president for a crisis since he has no empathy or compassion for people and he's fucking dumb.

I'm not sure why you're saying reality will hit soon. Everything I said is factual and I already know Trump can win. I guess it sounded cool in your head.

Umm no person with common sense blames Trump for Covid so please spare me. Let me tell you a little secret you don’t seem to understand, right now what people care about is getting back to their normal lives. You should look at places like Michigan where there’s 400k signatures to strip ol gretch of her powers. How many of those people will be voting Trump? In Florida it’s going to be a bloodbath for teleprompter joe, I have seen one...one biden sign. Just today I saw an F350 with a huge Trump decal again....I’ve never seen so much Trump related political things here in my neck of the woods....ever

The people want their lives back and they want a booming economy again guess who polls say is better for that? Mmmmmm

Anyways your arguments are trash and frankly dated, like I told you America has had a huge red pill watching dem cities destroy themselves

Umm no person with common sense blames Trump for Covid so please spare me. Let me tell you a little secret you don’t seem to understand, right now what people care about is getting back to their normal lives. You should look at places like Michigan where there’s 400k signatures to strip ol gretch of her powers. How many of those people will be voting Trump? In Florida it’s going to be a bloodbath for teleprompter joe, I have seen one...one biden sign. Just today I saw an F350 with a huge Trump decal again....I’ve never seen so much Trump related political things here in my neck of the woods....ever

The people want their lives back and they want a booming economy again guess who polls say is better for that? Mmmmmm

Anyways your arguments are trash and frankly dated, like I told you America has had a huge red pill watching dem cities destroy themselves
Did you get banned for being a dick? On to the ignore list you choad.

Those were bogus and this one is legit? And what I'm talking about is this administration dismissing any norm that wasn't law but placed restrictions on your actions. Like the independence of the DOJ and not making any announcements for 60 days before the election. Just like Rudy was screeching before the '18 election while Mueller's investigation was ongoing.

Not to mention all the "acting" positions that have been given to lobbyists and loyalists, not divesting from his businesses or releasing his tax information, not complying with any subpoenas and stonewalling to the SCOTUS on every issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back