Ontario hockey coaches ordered to talk about gender diversity to players.

As anyone who has spent any time in the sport will tell you, this will go swimmingly.

Will the coach be required to give the talk before or after the players piss in each other's water bottles?

P.P.S. I'm not trying to be a dick here - I understand that for a lot of people here the gender identity discussions make no sense, I get that. However, whether or not they seem forwign to you means nothing - your kids, or your kids' kids will grow up around the people who identify in a myriad of ways and it will seem normal to them

LOL, no they won't. How many transgenders do you think there are out there? Do you think the Trans population is gonna explode in the next 20-40 years, or something?

It will never be "normal". This is just politics. They aren't a race of people emigrating into the country that you will have become used to. It's an extremely small percentage of people with sexual identity crisis'.

If women want to try playing in men's league, go ahead as far as I'm concerned.

Problem is that we know they probably won't be subjected to the same competitiveness as the men. Guys will probably have to stop body-checking when the "transgender man" is on the ice. And then resume playing once "he's" gone.

Hockey is full of psychopaths and sadists. There are going to be more than a few players just itching for the opportunity to knock some sense into a tranny or a female player with a monster hit or an elbow to the head.

This is from a high school game:

high-school-hockey-hit-lincoln-vs-west-salem.gif

LOL, no they won't. How many transgenders do you think there are out there? Do you think the Trans population is gonna explode in the next 20-40 years, or something?

It will never be "normal". This is just politics. They aren't a race of people emigrating into the country that you will have become used to. It's an extremely small percentage of people with sexual identity crisis'.

Well, if the mad-men of GLAAD are to be believed...

https://www.glaad.org/blog/new-glaad-study-reveals-twenty-percent-millennials-identify-lgbtq

Obviously I have my doubts regarding this phenomenon ever blowing up, because it is so completely abnormal, but that is not to say that these people aren't trying like hell to make it happen. Even if it requires creating an alternative reality, with alternative science, to accomplish that.

Humans can be conditioned to behave in the most counter-productive of ways.

Last edited:
I don't see how. Taking 5-10 min to tell the kids to behave respectfully and that disrespectful conduct will carry disciplinary measures is hardly "taking time away from practice". I don't see a proposal to institute mandatory session during every practice - just once to cover the topic. And if that kind of minor comment breeds resentment - that's precisely a proof that it's necessary. There is ZERO logic in anticipating that someone who isn't already predisposed to gender-based bias would listen to a 5-10 min pep talk and suddenly go "holy shit, they're trying to control my free will - better start bullying some trannies and gays". That's literally the stupidest thing to suggest imaginable.

It's a good idea, it's only a bad idea if you're an irredeemable bigot and a petty human being who's also so jobless that they have time in their day to worry about other people's sexual orientation, gender identity etc.

The term logic should never be used in a discussion regarding gender confused folks IMO . . .

See that's where you are wrong and I can tell you don't understand the issue. Your very wording - using the term 'crisis' to blanket-describe transgender issues - shows that you don't - and don't care to - understand the complexities involved. But, more importantly, it harkens back to the manner in which people referred to homosexuality, say, 60 years ago. And look at us now?

The population doesn't need to explode, my man, though it will grow as more people come forward and more kids are taught that it's ok to be whatever they want to be. You won't stop that. You can't. And, most importantly, you shouldn't. It's not your job. It's none of your business. You don't have to like it, and you don't even have to live with it - but you'll have to respect it. Shit isn't going to get rolled back. It may take 20, 30, or 50 years. But it's gonna happen. I don't understand why you're fighting it. It's none of your damn business, son.

As anyone who has spent any time in the sport will tell you, this will go swimmingly.

Will the coach be required to give the talk before or after the players piss in each other's water bottles?

I can imagine the conversation will go something like:

Coach: "I was told to tell you guys that you gotta respect trannies so if anyone asks tell them we talked about this stuff."

Team: "Does that mean we have to respect John now because he is a tranny?" (laughter)

Coach: "You are all a bunch of trannies"

Team: Hahahaha!

Coach: "Now let's get out there and show these :eek::eek::eek:s what it's like to play hockey."

what a waste of talent semin was

It just goes to show you that players are more than the sum of their individual skills. Guys like Semin and Pouliot would destroy in a skills comp, but in an actual game they’re not great.

The population doesn't need to explode, my man, though it will grow as more people come forward and more kids are taught that it's ok to be whatever they want to be.

That's where you're wrong.

You cannot be born male and decide to become a female just because you want to be. It doesn't work that way to the cognitively sound population.

Coach: "I was told to tell you guys that you gotta respect trannies so if anyone asks tell them we talked about this stuff."

Team: "Does that mean we have to respect John now because he is a tranny?" (laughter)

Coach: "Now let's get out there and show these :eek::eek::eek:s what it's like to play hockey."

Hard to think of a worse forum to bring this up in than a male teenage hockey locker room lol.

Lmao, fuck I hate being on dubs, if any post deserved a like, it's this one.

what a waste of talent semin was

Semin had a good run for about 5 or 6 seasons and then he ran into wrist problems. I read he had a few wrist surgeries and one of the surgeries went wrong so he needed more surgery. It is pretty hard to play hockey with bad wrists.

Semin had a good run for about 5 or 6 seasons and then he ran into wrist problems. I read he had a few wrist surgeries and one of the surgeries went wrong so he needed more surgery. It is pretty hard to play hockey with bad wrists.
Semin had some mad skills. Always showed plenty of spunk on the ice. He definitely had no shortage of protein in his diet.

When the Canadian Woman's Olympic hockey team play against high school males in exhibition games, the boys aren't allowed to hit them.

When the Canadian Woman's Olympic hockey team play against high school males in exhibition games, the boys aren't allowed to hit them.

Well, women's hockey in general doesn't have body contact. You know, 'cause they're equal and shit.

Also, didn't the high school kids still mop the floor with them?

That's where you're wrong.

You cannot be born male and decide to become a female just because you want to be. It doesn't work that way to the cognitively sound population.

Says who, you? Dude please give me one example of rights being successfully rolled back. One. Not gonna happen. What you find "cognitively sound" and what you don't doesn't matter - people can do whatever they want with their bodies and you can't stop them. It doesn't have to make sense to you, you don't have to like it but, guess what - it's really and simply none of your business and you can't police it. Period. It's that simple.

When I was maybe 12, the team that won the high school girls mass state championship played a Squirt or Peewee B3 hockey team, B3 is like one up from the worst skill level.......they called the game off after the first period it was something like 15-0. No contact.

Back