Only way Ronda loses to Cyborg is if she want to prove a point...

Why would she have little prep in your scenario? are you saying cyborg didnt prepare?
Cyborg had a month and a half from the announcement to the fight. Not sure if she was prepping beforehand. If Rousey had a dedicated year I don't think she'd be ready to fight Olympic level judo.

Wow... a lot of drunk people in this thread.
Rousey would knock her out... Justino is old...
Stop drinking, guys. Please. It's bad for your health.

If they ever fight, Justino will knock Rousey out in the first round.

Wow... a lot of drunk people in this thread.
Rousey would knock her out... Justino is old...
Stop drinking, guys. Please. It's bad for your health.

If they ever fight, Justino will knock Rousey out in the first round.

The fact that you believe this makes me sad. While it's possible that Cyborg knocks her out in the first round much more likely that Ronda gets close enough to clinch and throw her to the floor.

Hell, even Gina Carano mounted her twice. You think she'll survive the takedown game of Ronda?

She'd KO Cyborg! Cyborg has looked like shit... How old is Cyborg and when do women start the downslope? She might be over the hill? I mean Baars beat the shit out of her and since she's looked more breakable.

At least Cyborg made it to a decision with Baars.
I highly doubt that Rousey would.

No, a proper example would be if Ronda were to compete at the Olympics again with little prep, where I guarantee you she would be tooled by whoever is currently the top women in her weight class. Jorina Baars is the undefeated (37 wins, 3 draws) world champion, not a national level fighter.

No, Judo in the Olympics and on the international scene is on a higher level than Muay Thai. Judo is the most popular sport in the world and deep and talented. Muay Thai isn't even close. That's how you get fights like Cyborg who calls herself a Muay Thai fighter but is really just a brawler against Baars, who actually is. That's why I said National and not Olympic or international. That is a much more fair comparison.

One more thing Cris is better at than Ronda. Being untrustworthy. I will skip over the obvious drug test failure.

1. Early 2013 says she will try to make 135lb. No bueno. 2014 - says she will try to make 135 by Dec 2014.
Call in best friend "serious" ankle injury. Get cured magically. Fight two months later at 145lbs.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/11/...ed-off-invicta-10-due-to-serious-ankle-injury

2. Call in press conference. Weigh 162lbs. Later, assure everybody that you will try your best to make 135lbs. Let more than 2 years pass. Post photo. Weigh 175lbs. Claim impossible to "cut' down to 135lb.

3. Sign contract for 145lbs. Weigh in at 152lbs. Try to fool everybody into thinking you made weight. More info : http://www.mmaweekly.com/details-of-the-cyborg-vs-akano-controversy-2

Once a cheater - she made a mistake. Twice a cheater - uhm. Always a cheater - you damn fools.

Edit: Also, according to Cris, her bikini weighs 6 pounds(see link in point 3 for info). That would explain why in spite of all her efforts she keeps gaining weight. Having to carry such heavy load all the time.

I'm with you man... PED cheating scumbags are ruining sport.
Who gives a hoot about Cyborg? She is in a different organisation, different weight class. She is a proven cheat....
RR doesn't need to fight/beat Cyborg to prove anything IMO
Cyborg is a disgrace to MMA.
At least Bethe made weight, didn't cheat and got in to the cage....

Hits harder then cyborg??? You are seriously blinded by your fantasy with ronda. She was accurate with that punch. Cyborg hits harder for sure.

You are deluded by this myth of Cyborg having KO power.. she has never KOd anyone in her life. All her TKO wins come from opponents who turtle up because they don't know how to fight. She landed a monster superman punch on Jorina Baars and Baars just smiled at her and later in the interview said that Cyborg doesn't even hit hard

Ronda has more KO power, as demonstrated by knocking Davis and Bethe out cold

Fact, now deal with it

You are deluded by this myth of Cyborg having KO power.. she has never KOd anyone in her life. All her TKO wins come from opponents who turtle up because they don't know how to fight. She landed a monster superman punch on Jorina Baars and Baars just smiled at her and later in the interview said that Cyborg doesn't even hit hard

Ronda has more KO power, as demonstrated by knocking Davis and Bethe out cold

Fact, now deal with it

I have a feeling he won't deal it and will be back saying how wrong you are, with no evidence to prove otherwise.

Cyborg had a month and a half from the announcement to the fight. Not sure if she was prepping beforehand. If Rousey had a dedicated year I don't think she'd be ready to fight Olympic level judo.

No probably not at this point after switching so much focus to other aspects of fighting, i dont think she would be embarrassed either tho, i dont think cyborg was embarrassed either

No probably not at this point after switching so much focus to other aspects of fighting, i dont think she would be embarrassed either tho, i dont think cyborg was embarrassed either
My point exactly.

Miesha is a tough girl. I think she would be champion if she didn't have the misfortune of fighting during the R3 era.

Oh for sure! Miesha is definitely a gamer. She's developed some power as well. Could you imagine if she drops Rousey??

Back