Only way Ronda loses to Cyborg is if she want to prove a point...

If rousey comes in winging sloppy as fuck punches then she's gonna get knocked the fuck out!! Hope she does!

It would be the greatest day ever

And ronda is fighting great fighters....Yea right. Neither is fighting stellar competition period. Put ronda in with baars. She wouldn't last a round.

Baars would straight demolish Ronda within 1 Rnd...

Hits harder then cyborg??? You are seriously blinded by your fantasy with ronda. She was accurate with that punch. Cyborg hits harder for sure.

Cyborg uses volume punches. Ronda has proven she can knock a bitch out with 1 right hand. BTW I'm not the only one saying this now. There are posts all over this board that Ronda hits harder than Cyborg.

You are going to be shocked if they ever fight how easy it is for Ronda to beat her.

Cyborg was coming back in last 2 rounds from what I remeber...Not saying she was dominating, but she was def in the fight...

This is a new one; making excuses for a fight that not only isn

She'd KO Cyborg! Cyborg has looked like shit... How old is Cyborg and when do women start the downslope? She might be over the hill? I mean Baars beat the shit out of her and since she's looked more breakable.

Nonsense. Cyborg has looked great, including in her loss to Baars. That was a great fight and a credit to Cyborg.

Ronda is 28...Cyborg is 30...

Baars is 37-0 and much taller, but Cyborg still went the full distance with her...Also, she didnt beat the shit out of Cyborg either...And since that fight Cyborg has won both her fights via TKO in the first 45 seconds of the fights...so what was your point?...

Baars didn't beat the shit out of Cyborg? What fight did you watch?

Lion-Fight-14-Cris-Cyborg-vs-Jorina-Baars-1.gif

cyborgversusbaars6.gif

cyborgversusbaars7.gif

cyborgversusbaars5.gif

^ Well, yes in kickboxing...

Also, Cyborg rocked Baars a few times too...There are 2 sides to the fight...

Cyborg uses volume punches. Ronda has proven she can knock a bitch out with 1 right hand. BTW I'm not the only one saying this now. There are posts all over this board that Ronda hits harder than Cyborg.

You are going to be shocked if they ever fight how easy it is for Ronda to beat her.

You will be shocked and depressed because cyborg would obliterate ronda. So with your logic if some people are saying ronda hits harder then she does? Hmmm. Cyborg hits harder. You must not realize that accuracy equals knockouts. Anderson Silva didn't hit hard at all and did he ever get knockouts?

And ronda is fighting great fighters....Yea right. Neither is fighting stellar competition period.

NeoTate and McMann could beat Cyborg.

Heck Nunes probably wouldn't beat Cyborg with her gas tank, but if you matched her up against all of Cyborg's opponents, she'd maul them just as badly except for Coenen most likely (and finish some of them faster). You put too much stock in Cyborg's can crushing.

And ronda is fighting great fighters....Yea right. Neither is fighting stellar competition period. Put ronda in with baars. She wouldn't last a round.

Tate is a better fighter than anyone Cyborg has ever beaten. There may is truth to neither fighting stellar competition, but Cyborg's opponents have been much worse all told. Ronda's last five MMA opponents would beat Cyborg's last five MMA opponents.

Also, Ronda would not do nearly as well against Baars in a kick-boxing match as Cyborg did. I think she also loses abdly to Cyborg in a kick-boxing match. However, in MMA she would subs both fairly quickly.

Not in MMA.. You have to be more specific! I know your mad but you settle down over there.

Well genius cyborg didn't fight baars in mma so I would think you would assume it would be a kick boxing match.

Cyborg rocked Baars too...There are 2 sides to the fight...

Cyborg got destroyed and was made to look like a clown, falling all over the place. She never hurt Baars. And when Cyborg saw she couldn't compete she started doing what she's known for, muscling Baars around and throwing her down out of frustration. If it was a mma fight those take downs would have counted but as is the case, Cyborg lost badly and was lucky to make it to a decision. I felt like Baars who was coming off an almost 2 year layoff was taking it easy on her. almost like it was a sparring.

Cyborg was about to get KO'd.. From what I saw it took her months to relax again... even fighting cans and building herself back up and still she's not putting out the fire she use to. She's at 60-65% of 3 years ago. Either way Ronda chokes her the fuck out in minutes. They should have tissues ready for people like you!

Winning her last 2 fights via TKO in 45 seconds each is only at 60-65% of 3 yrs ago? Hmm, thats weird man...She still went the distance with Baars who is 37-0...

NeoTate and McMann could beat Cyborg.

Heck Nunes probably wouldn't beat Cyborg with her gas tank, but if you matched her up against all of Cyborg's opponents, she'd maul them just as badly except for Coenen most likely (and finish some of them faster). You put too much stock in Cyborg's can crushing.

You put too much stock in rondas can crushing. Don't act like ronda is fighing stellar comp.

Cyborg is Ronda's Manny Pacquiao. She's gonna wait for Cyborg to get older and slower (and less roided up of course) and then she'll take her pay day and beat up on a "past her prime" Cyborg - forever cementing Ronda as the GOAT.

Back