Only way Ronda loses to Cyborg is if she want to prove a point...

makavelihhh

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
If she goes in the octagon with the idea of "proving a point" (like Jones did with Chael or Texeira) and doesn't change gameplan during the match she will ge KTFO.

That's the only way she loses.
If she just commits in one single clinch she's going submit Cyborg on the first attemp.
Cristiane was getting mounted by carano (at 145!) for fuck's sake.

As absurd as it may look Miesha has the best chanche. Still less than 10%, but better than zero.

Regards,

She went in to prove a point and torched Correia in 34 seconds. If Rousey/Cyborg happens, I bet it would end with Ronda getting a sub around the end of round 2 or mid round 3. I don't think she'd KO Cyborg, but she'll definitely win.

At 135, Ronda knocks Cyborg out if she wants to prove a point.

Your opinion holds almost no weight and no one gives a shit about it.

She'd KO Cyborg! Cyborg has looked like shit... How old is Cyborg and when do women start the downslope? She might be over the hill? I mean Baars beat the shit out of her and since she's looked more breakable.

She's 2 years older than Ronda, believe it or not.

She's already proving a point.

That she's afraid of Cyborg. By ducking her.

Ronda better go in there to prove the point of all points if we want to see this fight make it to the second round. I actually thought that Ronda might be crazy enough to lock in an armbar on Bethe and let it go just to beat her twice. I don't think she was counting on a standing knockout. Cyborg hits hard and that's it. Ronda isn't getting out muscled.

She'd KO Cyborg! Cyborg has looked like shit..

LOL, she won her last two fights in under a minute you clown. She also hasn't gone to a decision in over five years. "Looked like shit" my ass.

This could have been added to the dozens of other threads dedicated to the two.

Cyborg is not a power puncher but she can overwhelm if she connects with her combinations. Ronda won't risk that to make a point. She'll clinch, throw, submit asap. And if Cyborg is to proceed without caution, it won't take long.

She's already proving a point.

That she's afraid of Cyborg. By ducking her.

This no matter what the blind followers say. Anyone with clear vision knows cyborg would maul her.

LOL, she won her last two fights in under a minute you clown. She also hasn't gone to a decision in over five years. "Looked like shit" my ass.

Yea amazing some of these jesters can tie their shoes, assuming they can. Cyborg with an easy win over ronda.

Ronda better go in there to prove the point of all points if we want to see this fight make it to the second round. I actually thought that Ronda might be crazy enough to lock in an armbar on Bethe and let it go just to beat her twice. I don't think she was counting on a standing knockout. Cyborg hits hard and that's it. Ronda isn't getting out muscled.

Ronda probably hits harder than Cyborg. This right hand against Davis pretty much put her out on her feet and the only reason she didn't fall is because Ronda grabbed her, threw her, and ground and pounded her some before the ref could step in.

ronda-rousey-ko-davis.gif

The same right hand face planted Bethe.

images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F08%2F02%2Fronda%2Bko%2B2.gif

She kneed McMann in the liver until she fell over.

Ronda_Rousey_vs._Sara_McMann_1.gif

So yea, Cyborg is pretty much fucked because to go with her KO power knees and right hand, she also is the best grappler and BJJ practitioner in women's MMA.

She'd KO Cyborg! Cyborg has looked like shit... How old is Cyborg and when do women start the downslope? She might be over the hill? I mean Baars beat the shit out of her and since she's looked more breakable.

Ronda is 28...Cyborg is 30...

Baars is 37-0 and much taller, but Cyborg still went the full distance with her...Also, she didnt beat the shit out of Cyborg either...And since that fight Cyborg has won both her fights via TKO in the first 45 seconds of the fights...so what was your point?...

Ronda probably hits harder than Cyborg. This right hand against Davis pretty much put her out on her feet and the only reason she didn't fall is because Ronda grabbed her, threw her, and ground and pounded her some before the ref could step in.

ronda-rousey-ko-davis.gif

The same right hand face planted Bethe.

images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F08%2F02%2Fronda%2Bko%2B2.gif

She kneed McMann in the liver until she fell over.

Ronda_Rousey_vs._Sara_McMann_1.gif

So yea, Cyborg is pretty much fucked because to go with her KO power knees and right hand, she also is the best grappler and BJJ practitioner in women's MMA.

Hits harder then cyborg??? You are seriously blinded by your fantasy with ronda. She was accurate with that punch. Cyborg hits harder for sure.

LOL! Against complete randoms.. Cyborg is fighting cans. Teach Baars how to sprawl and she KO's Cyborg in 3 rounds in MMA. There's your easy win!

And ronda is fighting great fighters....Yea right. Neither is fighting stellar competition period. Put ronda in with baars. She wouldn't last a round.

Back