Only way I see TJ beating Cody...

TJ doesn't want anything to do with Cody. He's going after smaller guys instead

Cody doesnt want this fight and pretend to be injured but still wrestles in his room with his boiiiis

Lol Cody backs out and you say this? Meanwhile I see Cody is fishing and shit so he seems fine to me.

Cody is ducking.

Yeah he forfeited from the Cody fight, and went to FLW instead. Oh wait...

Smh, People can make themselves believe anything if they are biased enough

I really want to see this fight.

<{cruzshake}> It's not TJ's fault Cody decided to withdraw, but you probably think that's what he was hoping for.

The only way TJ wins is if he mixes in a lot of kicks. Cruz was having success with them and TJ is a much better kicket.

Hes needs a lot of low kicks, slow down the movement

They both are awful. Hope this is what happens if they ever fight.

giphy.gif

If TJ fights like he has in every fight except Cruz, I think he will beat Cody for sure.

They both are awful. Hope this is what happens if they ever fight.

You've stated several times that you aren't fond of either, but you just can't seem to stay away from any threads regarding them. I'm getting the impression that you're going to eagerly anticipate the rescheduling of their fight and then fervently watch it despite all the disdain you say you have for them.

You've stated several times that you aren't fond of either, but you just can't seem to stay away from any threads regarding them. I'm getting the impression that you're going to eagerly anticipate the rescheduling of their fight and then fervently watch it despite all the disdain you say you have for them.

In my defense, the majority of threads here the last week have been about TJ, DJ and to to the extent that he is connected Cody. This is very surprising consider the week of a Bethe fight, or the week of a Holly fight its usually mostly thread after thread about their asses. Here they are fighting each other and nothing.

I watch almost every fight so I will most likely see it though eager and feverish are way too strong. I'll admit, TUF had me looking forward to it because Cody is beyond awful and I am really enjoying seeing him lose every week. Much like how I can't get enough of seeing Alister Overeem or Travis Browne knocked out. But TJs hypocritical behavior the last week has what shine was on it for me.

Back