Only Took 14 yrs But D'Angelo is Back

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else listening to his new album. If your a fan of him or smooth soul music, give it a listen.

the band kills it on every song

Was expecting sexy pics of ultra-MILF Beverly D'Angelo.

I thought this thread was going to be about The Wire now being in HD. I leave disappointed.

Was this guy not lame 14 years ago? I only remember him having 1 single before he went away, and the actual song was overshadowed by some abs.

I remember the video and thinking it was gay

Was this guy not lame 14 years ago? I only remember him having 1 single before he went away, and the actual song was overshadowed by some abs.

Lame? never. He has has 2 albums before this one and before are good.

His first album was dope as fuck
Shit, Damn, Muthafucka all time great love song

Too bad he didn't stay away. He should change his name to Angelo cause he has no D.

really? I like it and only saw a few reviews but they were positive.

Yeah, it was just one article in fairness and it didn't say it was bad, just that it didn't compare to his previous album.

Why 14 year layoff

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

He got sick of girls objectifying him in concerts when he wanted to be known for his music. After the Voodoo tour he got fat. And high. Really high.

But anywho, saw him at the House of Blues a few years ago and been waiting for the album to drop for ages. Been listening to Black Messiah nonstop on spotify and should get the CD in a few days. Damn, I thought Voodoo was laid back. lol This album grooves, Pino and ?uestlove on point as always, but not feeling it like Voodoo. Yet. But that's ok, it took me like 10 years to "get" Voodoo.

I thought this thread was going to be about The Wire now being in HD. I leave disappointed.

Same, i.e. d'angelo barksdale :icon_lol:

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

He got sick of girls objectifying him in concerts when he wanted to be known for his music. After the Voodoo tour he got fat. And high. Really high.

But anywho, saw him at the House of Blues a few years ago and been waiting for the album to drop for ages. Been listening to Black Messiah nonstop on spotify and should get the CD in a few days. Damn, I thought Voodoo was laid back. lol This album grooves, Pino and ?uestlove on point as always, but not feeling it like Voodoo. Yet. But that's ok, it took me like 10 years to "get" Voodoo.

I thought you got into music for the girls.

Back