Only the none Fedor fans...

he wasn't always reckless. he systematically took Cro Cop down using very tight defense and great timing.
You're right. Which is why I still can't figure out why he doesn't game plan for his opponents anymore. It's like he just wings it and hopes for the best. All his losses were easily preventable if he fought smart. Only Bigfoot dominated him and he was definitely on steroids.

4. The sport had passed him up

I also beleive that Maldonado must have work on a lot against that same combo that Fedor used to have much success in the past.
Many old fighter got beat up using that combo. Aldo against Conor, M. Rua against OSP...

Old and Never updated his training...

That said last fight was so embarrassing just wish he would retire...

Old and Never updated his training...

That said last fight was so embarrassing just wish he would retire...

No way, I hope it was a wakeup call. Fedor v Bedorf, Rosholt, or Kharitonov next.

he wasn't always reckless. he systematically took Cro Cop down using very tight defense and great timing.

It was like that fight was his peak performance and since then he didn't care to gameplan opponents anymore and just fought on instincts becoming a brawler. IMO after the Cro Cop win he probably felt like he achieved everything he could in MMA and lost fire and ambition.

Coming back like that after a near-knock-out with flying knees and all... that's not sad... that's just great!

His chin is fucked
His quickness is fucked
His hunger is fucked

Do you think Fedor's last sad performance was due to what factors:
1. Age?
2.New testing?
3.Fighting a guy who has better striking ?
4. The sport had passed him up?
5. Was never that good in reality?
You understand he's not in the UFC?
He hasn't been tested at all.

Back