Only one way McGregor wins the fight...

If there was a sniper in attendance with a tranquilizer gun and he gets Diaz's juggler clean then I believe Conor has a very chance to get the win.

I am rooting for Diaz but you can't count McGregor out.

I am rooting for Diaz but you can't count McGregor out.

Yeah I can, watch how easy it is.

McGreggor has no chance.

Want to see it again?

McGreggor is done and loses 10 out of 10 times

I'm not convinced Nate is better. I think he was better in their last fight, but I also don't think Conor has ever fought the way he did in that fight before. Extremely, hyper aggressive, winging shots, reaching, overextending, lazy on defense, etc. There are a lot of things Conor can do differently in the rematch to give himself a much higher chance of winning

Nate didn't even train for that fight..came into the fight not even in shape. Whereas Conor was preparing for a fighting machine in RDA.

"winging shots, reaching, overextending, lazy on defense" -- these are all the signs that Nate was actually making Conor look this exact way :)

Conor has always been hyper aggressive, it's not news. He just happens to fight an opponent with the better or at least equal stand up skills and who doesn't fade either mentally nor physically.

Last edited:
Yeah I can, watch how easy it is.

McGreggor has no chance.

Want to see it again?

McGreggor is done and loses 10 out of 10 times

Come on you also thought Lesnar(Roided to the gills or not) had nothing for Hunt as well.....hence your cool Custom Title:cool:

The only way i see Conor winning is by cuts. The scar tissue opens up very easily around Nates eyes as seen in the first fight and other fights. Still think Nate has this though. Anyway he wants .

Shin to chin. And it has to be clean. Nate has now gotten a taste for his speed and the power in his hands, which won't be a surprise now. I'm sorry but 5+ months is not enough time for Conor to beat Nate in the hands department. If Conor was a natural wrestler, then you could probably make a case for him winning. But his only chance at victory is through striking. And since his boxing isn't gonna win it for him, he's gotta hope a clean roundhouse to the face lands. I get feeling the Conor is gonna try the points game leaving Nate to get pissed and start pressuring him. Once the pressure comes, its gonna be all she wrote for Conor. Nate by 3rd or 4th rd TKO.

I dont think Conor has what it takes to pull off a Thomson style finish of Nate. He doesnt have the craft, discipline or experience.

I got Nate by 3rd round sub.

I think Conor can win by TKO or by decision. Conor should look for takedowns once or twice a round to keep Nate guessing and score points while in top position. If Brock Lesnar can stifle Mir's ground game, then Conor can do the same to Nate's. I realize Conor was subbed by Nate before, but he was rocked and exhausted. I believe a fresh Conor could avoid submissions while dealing some damage from top position.

Conor will kick nate's kidney into oblivion

Conor is on point for this fight and my dick is ready

Nate didn't even train for that fight..came into the fight not even in shape. Whereas Conor was preparing for a fighting machine in RDA.

"winging shots, reaching, overextending, lazy on defense" -- these are all the signs that Nate was actually making Conor look this exact way :)

Conor has always been hyper aggressive, it's not news. He just happens to fight an opponent with the better or at least equal stand up skills and who doesn't fade either mentally nor physically.
Nah, Conor was doing it himself. He was headhunting trying to end the fight. Didn't pan out.

If his kicking game is on point, he could conceivably chop up Nates lead leg, which would take away much of Diaz leverage on punches. Then he would be able to get away with pot-shotting him and perhaps out-pointing him.
The scrap pack doesn't like leg kicks and spinning shit. It's surprising that they didn't notice the trend yet every person on Sherdog knows that Nate loses to leg kicks. Maybe we should have a Sherdog fight camp.

Nah, Conor was doing it himself. He was headhunting trying to end the fight. Didn't pan out.

That's his style. If he is not successful in headhunting, he will proceed with losing the fights.

The guy just doesn't have other tools to win.

Back