Only one way McGregor wins the fight...

mmmjojo

Tapped in 1.3 secs
@Brown
Reaction score
Shin to chin. And it has to be clean. Nate has now gotten a taste for his speed and the power in his hands, which won't be a surprise now. I'm sorry but 5+ months is not enough time for Conor to beat Nate in the hands department. If Conor was a natural wrestler, then you could probably make a case for him winning. But his only chance at victory is through striking. And since his boxing isn't gonna win it for him, he's gotta hope a clean roundhouse to the face lands. I get feeling the Conor is gonna try the points game leaving Nate to get pissed and start pressuring him. Once the pressure comes, its gonna be all she wrote for Conor. Nate by 3rd or 4th rd TKO.

TS to Conor:
resized_success-kid-meme-generator-well-there-is-only-one-way-to-end-this-e77b35.jpg

Shin to chin. And it has to be clean. Nate has now gotten a taste for his speed and the power in his hands, which won't be a surprise now. I'm sorry but 5+ months is not enough time for Conor to beat Nate in the hands department. If Conor was a natural wrestler, then you could probably make a case for him winning. But his only chance at victory is through striking. And since his boxing isn't gonna win it for him, he's gotta hope a clean roundhouse to the face lands. I get feeling the Conor is gonna try the points game leaving Nate to get pissed and start pressuring him. Once the pressure comes, its gonna be all she wrote for Conor. Nate by 3rd or 4th rd TKO.

Nate's lost 10 times.

Where does this notion come from that Nate can't lose?

If his kicking game is on point, he could conceivably chop up Nates lead leg, which would take away much of Diaz leverage on punches. Then he would be able to get away with pot-shotting him and perhaps out-pointing him.

Kicking and punching and mixing it up. Conor better be prepared for 25 minutes of action, cause if he thinks Nate can't take dat left hand shot, he's gonna make the same mistake again imo.

"The only way he can win this fight is by not losing the fight." - Kenny Florian

I think his fate lies in his left hand. He's got to land a flush left hand to win IMO.

His boxing is enough. He fought very stupidly in the first fight and Nate took advantage. Don't be surprised if Conor fights much smarter and picks his shots this time. It could be trouble for Nate.

If his kicking game is on point, he could conceivably chop up Nates lead leg, which would take away much of Diaz leverage on punches. Then he would be able to get away with pot-shotting him and perhaps out-pointing him.

It really is the smartest thing to do, especially in a 5-rounder. That's some serious time for low kick accumulation. Hope he does it. So many fighters don't though, when the opportunity is right there for the takin'.

Conor could put nate out cold with one punch. How likely you think that is is up to you. But I see plenty of ppl acting like it's impossible & it wouldn't shock me at all. Conor is a hitter & anyone can be put out

His boxing is enough. He fought very stupidly in the first fight and Nate took advantage. Don't be surprised if Conor fights much smarter and picks his shots this time. It could be trouble for Nate.

Conor boxes with his head straight up. How is that smart? That's a lay up for Nate.

You're saying so as if Nate will just stand still and wait for Conor to pick his shots. Come on.
Nate is the better boxer and this negates the whole Conor's offense.

Conor is telegraphing all his kicks and never knocked out anyone with them. His only chance is to pray that some of his straight lefts will land clean.

conor can take a decision, he has the hands and footwork.

You're saying so as if Nate will just stand still and wait for Conor to pick his shots. Come on.
Nate is the better boxer and this negates the whole Conor's offense.

Conor is telegraphing all his kicks and never knocked out anyone with them. His only chance is to pray that some of his straight lefts will land clean.
I'm not convinced Nate is better. I think he was better in their last fight, but I also don't think Conor has ever fought the way he did in that fight before. Extremely, hyper aggressive, winging shots, reaching, overextending, lazy on defense, etc. There are a lot of things Conor can do differently in the rematch to give himself a much higher chance of winning
Conor boxes with his head straight up. How is that smart? That's a lay up for Nate.

If there was a sniper in attendance with a tranquilizer gun and he gets Diaz's juggler clean then I believe Conor has a very chance to get the win.

Leg kicks are definitely a good idea agains Diaz, but has Conor ever done that? I know he throws a lot of spinning kicks, but I can't recall ever seeing him chop anyones legs up. Most of his fights don't last too long, so that could be a reason.

Well there it is.

Just because Nate caught Conor on the button and rocked him doesn't mean he's a better mma boxer.

Conor is a better striker over all, it's simple minded to think highlight reel ko is his only way of winning.

Back