Only one thread on page one for Cowboy

Son of Sonnen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Best step up your game fellas. Cowboy just pulled the ballsiest move in the history of combat sports and I see Carla Esparza is eating ice cream before I see the name Cerrone?

With a 6 fight win streak and the biggest claim to a title shot in the division he just agreed to take on a guy 2 weeks after his last fight on a nationally broadcast event. Add in that it's against a former champion still in his prime that just happens to have beaten him twice already.

Come on!!!

Cowboy is a fan's fighter.

Dude shows up to every single fight, and comes to scrap.

He kicked the living shit out of Myles Jury. Literally.

I approve of more cowboy threads, dudes a savage

Pretty much.

If Cowboy wins and get a title shot before Khabib, Sherdog will be plagued with a tsunami of butthurt.

Didn't Leben fight Akiyama within 2 weeks or so too? I forget how long between fights Leben had but that was pretty ballsy... and he won lol

A fucking thousand dollar ice cream. A thousand dollars!

I've seen plenty of threads and really there only need be one , no need to create a new thread for every single thought about cowboy.
I've always been a fan of cowboy and I hope he beats Benson this time but I'm also a fan a Benson .
can't wait for this fight .

He was on the first page in a lot of threads over the past couple days

Yea if he wins give em the next title shot, he has a chance to avenge a loss/losses in henderson and vs pettis/dos anjos winner

Everybody likes Cowboy, bro! Even women enjoy to be grouped by him.

Didn't Leben fight Akiyama within 2 weeks or so too? I forget how long between fights Leben had but that was pretty ballsy... and he won lol

pretty exciting sloppy fight as well I think it won fight of the night and with cerrone on a card he's almost a shoe in for fight of the night .

Back