Only one person has a better record than Conor

tumblr_mmaq2x1l4D1qheauho1_500.gif

DIIeCi7W0CC5-pO1-ttymVUpHV2mXfwiU5gpeKC5AtMqEG61S4C7DzP0IYHIMmtTiVDsj73zgcTIclWDJy75CDxy0M_Qhb06_e-Uij6UPoYm-SnPDRG4s44AObjwT_eJE0e8zg_F5wECTg5Uezip

TVmaNEHomsXSM6SzQrY3foXNuA5wKAd81PYUPDpAxEldyVAOMuq20gjVsIO-I2OIc_zMVFM8RGkVtmpGCsn9m0NmW6TNMfF9w7nNeYdPL8uJJZ8Igg-MMA

images

tumblr_pt5r6xBd0e1umkhkyo1_640.gifv
These are all doctored everyone with brain can see that

Well, to be fair, Chael's a straight up gangster in case you didn't know.

I'm not sure where TS is going with this because there wasn't a TLDR, but I'll allow it.

Conor never lost & will never lose a fight.
Chael Sonnen never lost & will never lose a round.

Conor beat 2 GOATs (Aldo & Khabib) in 2 weight classes.
Sonnen beat 3 GOATs (Silva X2, Jones & Fedor) in 3 weight classes.

McGregor has the power to predict wins.
Chael has the power of the Curse

Conor vs Khabib is the top selling ppv in UFC history.
If you calculate inflation from 2012, Sonnen vs Silva 2 is by far the top selling PPV of all time.

Conor 6 months suspension & $50,000 fine. Commissioner Anthony Marnell "doesn’t condone McGregor’s actions"
Chael 2 year suspension, No fine
Commissioner Anthony Marnell "You got a lot of guts being here today, and I appreciate it."

McGregor has pleaded guilty to a charge of assault.
Sonnen has pleaded guilty to a charge of money laundering.

Conor launched Proper 12 whiskey and sold his share for $600 million.
Chael launched Mean Street Pizza and sold his share in a settlement out of court, undisclosed reportedly upward of $1 Billion.

Conor has a successful YouTube channel TheMacLife
Chael, Worldwide Leader in Sports, ESPN

Conor takes a photo with Putin.
Sonnen ran as the Republican candidate for the 37th district of the Oregon House of Representatives in 2010.

Conor lives in Crumlin, Dublin population 11,300
“It’s mind-blowing. But I never forget the struggles. I never forget where I came from. I never ever forget the hard times,” he added ,I pinch myself because I am surrounded by luxury. But make no mistake – it’s luxury built on sacrifice.”

Chael lives in West Lin Oregon population 27,700
"We have chaos. We have anarchy at times in West Linn. There was years when my father didn't even make a-hundred-grand—or barely made a-hundred-grand—and sure we had a maid, but she only came twice a week. What do you think happened the other five days? You think those dishes washed themselves? You think those clothes got themselves in the hamper?"

Conor "Apologise to Absolutely Nobody!"
Chael "Anderson Silva You Absolutely Suck!"

Conor "Me and Jesus are cool. Gods recognise gods"
Chael "if I ever found out that God cared one way or another about a borderline illegal fist-fight on Saturday night, I would be so greatly disappointed"

Conor "lets get closer, I wanna smell his pussy."
Chael "I can't let you get close"
Bro this isn't 2016 anymore. It's 2021. Conor is irrelevant. Chael is irrelevant. Fin.

Bro this isn't 2016 anymore. It's 2021. Conor is irrelevant. Chael is irrelevant. Fin.
Dude, they're both undefeated and unlosable hence in their prime indefinitely.
Though Sonnen edges Conor in most categories

And Conor could never beat Chael

Thought for sure the correct answer was going to be "Jesus."

200.gif

How has this not gotten old

Chael is an 8th degree black-belt in Aikido under Steven Seagal.
Conor only has some Taekwondo techniques under Irish Edmond.

Nice Photoshop. Deepfakes are getting real good these days.
@giovanni_ss Thanks for alerting me to this beautiful thread. I must say, there was a gross undervaluation of my settlement for Mean Street Pizza™. It was upwards of 209.3 Billion dollars, making me the richest person by about .1 of a Billion.
upload_2021-7-24_23-14-52.png
Suck it Bezos.

Do you actually think you are funny? Both of those guys should have been aborted like yourself.

Back