Only one month away!!!

I actually tried to watch NFL once, honestly one of the most boring things ive seen in a LONG time.

fuck yea best athletes around

cody.jpg

great athletic feats

Gay-Football-1.jpg

I love MMA, I watch every ufc event and most bellator, and I'll catch some other events every now and then....

But nothing compares to the NFL for me. I'll watch a Texans game over a huge UFC event any day.

I stating to think anybody who mention "+A level athlete" is a total douche-bag

What a post bait thread.

No,I'm not commenting something about "Being an A+ level athlete" or how popular NFL is.

european football has already started (or its close to starting), so dunno what youre talking about

There's a sports bar for NFL talk you know? But I guess you can't troll for attention there.

this

Watch them play for 20 seconds then take 4 minute break then watch them play for 30 seconds then have them take 7 minute break. Way exciting.

Watch them play for 20 seconds then take 4 minute break then watch them play for 30 seconds then have them take 7 minute break. Way exciting.

Those 20-30 seconds are some of the most exciting displays of athleticism and skill you'll ever see. They take long breaks because fans need long breaks so their hearts don't explode from the excitement.

Back