Only one guy that I see beating Jones..

Block Obama

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
In my opinion, the only person I see beating Jon Jones is Paulo Costa. Considering if he moved up in weight. I think that his relentless pressure style would beat Jones.

..... dafuq? Hall and Hendricks were touching him up, Jones makes him into mincemeat. This has to be a poor troll attempt.....

• In my opinion, the only person I see beating Jon Jones is Paulo Costa. Considering if he moved up in weight. I think that his relentless pressure style would beat Jones.
hmm. lets see how he does against romero first. I have romero koing costa so i'm not sure if he can beat jones.

So you don't see Francis Ngannou or Stipe Miocic beating Jones, but you see Paulo Costa beating him? Wow sherdog is on fire today

Well according to schaub it's rockhold.

Honestly, I'm really curious to see how Rountree looks next fight.

He was ripping his opponent's legs last fight and it was paying visible dividends. If the last fight wasn't a fluke and he has improved that much, I think think Rountree could cause Jones some problem if he focuses on being patient and tearing up those long skinny legs of Jones. I would have Jones as the favourite to win, but if Khalil can slow him down and work the legs and clinch... it would be a surprise if Rountree won, just not a huge surprise.

I'm the only one, but Jones score me so good shit last week, so scram.

Pre-USADA I couldn't imagine someone beating Jones, now I see quite some faces in the crowd.

Something something "failed MWs" something something midget something something roids

If by some miracle Costa beats Romero convincingly, that's a great win for him... His first elite win. He would still be miles away from being ready to take on Bones!

7050069-hat-on-a-white-background-filled-with-pieces-of-paper-with-names-written-on-them.jpg

You just straight up drawing names from a hat?

So you don't see Francis Ngannou or Stipe Miocic beating Jones, but you see Paulo Costa beating him? Wow sherdog is on fire today

To be fair, Jones is more likely to sign to fight Costa than he is to move up to hw. Costa has a better chance by default. I'm just saying...

Back