News Only Man Who Can Beat Miocic Right Now

Eh, I enjoyed some of the bits like calling guys like Artem or Cathal Pendred the GOAT, but Charlie is just too low hanging fruit for my tastes; it's not even funny or entertaining to me to wax on about him.
Maybe it's because it feels to similar to mocking a mentally disabled person, but I even found old Manny Reyes Jr. memes funny and there's clearly something wrong with that guy.

Mayweather Sr, random gym goer at Mayweather gym, 16 year old kid and Deontay disagree.
HandyKindheartedHatchetfish-max-1mb.gif

If they give franny his deserved re match, stipe will be separated from consciousness. The only question is -how vicious will it be. Stipe knows what's coming. He beat him decisively but that was then and this is now.

I think Brett Rogers will make a sudden reappearance to MMA and win the UFC HW belt.

Hé can beat Stipe.... until he get connected and night night !
Heavyweight division, not the same rules !
The thing is if Jones loses to Stipe everyone is gonna say Stipe beats a LHW BUT lets not forget that Stipe last 3 opponents was also a LHW

Maybe Blaydes and Volkov could be future contenders against Stipe since one of them has great wrestling that might neutralize Stipe's boxing (and Stipe hardly wants to take fights to the ground either), and Volkov with his technical kickboxing vs Stipe's boxing.

If Ngannou doesn't win the rematch that is.

The thing is if Jones loses to Stipe everyone is gonna say Stipe beats a LHW BUT lets not forget that Stipe last 3 opponents was also a LHW

DC is a true HW ! When he moved to LHW, hé was 13-0 at HW and made brutal weight cutting and diet ! When DC fight at HW, hé had thé punching power of HW, it is his natural division !

On the other side, Jon Jones two of three last opponent was Middleweight with no expérience at LHW before ( Thiago Santos and Anthony Smith ).

Back