News Only Man Who Can Beat Miocic Right Now

BryanSchaub

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

Charlie Z.

Beat Deontay Wilder, smashed Derek the giant (300 pounds), whooped Floyd Mayweather.

Shannon Briggs forfeited. 306-0. Who has a record like this? Only the real goat.

Dana needs to give Zelenoff a title shot.

Last edited:
i think jones would have a pretty good chance to outpoint him

Certifiable. Not sure if I should feel sorry for the guy or not.

Charlie Zelenoff is like Khabib or Mayweather, undefeated, but with a Pro Record of 271-0, which puts him in an entirely separate category of Goatness. Just unbelievable talent, I can see him breaking another unattainable achievement and beating Stipe in a catch weight match.

My ideal match would be Zelenoff vs Lobov under BFKC rules. 2 all time Goats going at each other.

Bloodsport-Jean-Claude-Van-Damme.gif

AdvancedInsidiousIrishredandwhitesetter-small.gif

So much power and technique.
ScaryFaithfulDungenesscrab-max-1mb.gif

Recovery, Speed, Heart, Chin.

He is the lineal HW world champion. Defeated Deonte Wilder and being ducked everywhere. I understand why the Gypsy King turned down his 3rd fight with Deonte; he is hoping for a match with greatness itself, in case Charlie unretires and accepts the bout.

Pathetic losers all across the internet jealous of Zelenoff and his unrivaled record.

Charlie Z.

Beat Deontay Wilder, smashed Derek the giant (300 pounds), whooped Floyd Mayweather.

Shannon Briggs forfeited. 306-0. Who has a record like this? Only the real goat.

Dana needs to give Zelenoff a title shot.

I seriously wish he would suffer life altering damage from a fight

Back