Only hires the best

What? Thats not manipulating anything.

None of that appears to be in the OP. Anyways, that doesn't sound like data is being manipulated.
It's not in the OP but it's been reported. Try doing a search.

Last edited:
This definitely needed it's own thread.

Do I got to keep repeating there's a TDS Mega thread already?

Trump Defense Squad?

You're excelling at your duties my friend.

Yeah, maybe hire Mrs Obama's college buddy to do it like OBAMACARE WEBSITE

These numbers alone are larger than the biggest available estimated cost of the Obamacare website. In August 2014, the Inspector General’s office for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services reported that the original estimate for the cost of contracts associated with developing HealthCare.gov totaled $1.7 billion. In its own September 2014 investigation, Bloomberg Government, in an independent analysis, tallied the cost of the website at $2.1 billion.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obamacare-website-border-wall/

2.1 BILLION FOR A FUCKING WEBSITE! YOU GOING TO CRY ABOUT THAT SHIT TOO?
This post should be moved to the TDS thread.

It's not in the OP but it's been reported. Try doing a search and educating yourself on the matter before opining here.
Nah, its on the guy making the insane fake news claim to back it up. The guy never manipulated any CDC data.

Didn't the CDC recently revise their morbidity reports??

iu

This definitely needed it's own thread.

Do I got to keep repeating there's a TDS Mega thread already?

Yeah you need to repeat it since your rotted brain doesn't have any other thoughts.

Yeah, this guy Had the power to edit them. So you have him to thank for the confusion. I'm sure the CDC is happy their reports can't be trusted.

Mmmmm. That doesn't address the report revision I posted.

Has that revision been credited to Caputo?

BTW: Why would anyone trust the CDC?

Back