Only Hardcores Left Here/Sherdog Is Bearable ATM

Buff

#FreeLeeMurray Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'll be honest, these last couple of weeks on sherdog have been awesome.

All of the casuals are long gone without fights, probably crying about how isolation is fucking with their sushi addiction or whatever... But not us. Those still posting at this stage are the OGs, the die hards, and the Pride fans...

8rWSPVW.gif

I've read some of the best posts, and had some of the best conversations about old school UFC, Pride, Pancrase, and Strikeforce in these days... Old scores are getting settled, old posters that didn't have the time are returning, and we're all helping eachother ease the grimness.

pumpkin-spits-on-new-york-gif-3.gif

I just want to take a moment away from my stable of 10s which I'm constantly banging, and heavy work out routine on my 6"5, 235lbs frame to give anyone that's still posting in these dark times a massive thumbs up, even if you are a cunt.

method=get&s=heath-herring-gif.gif

Things will come around eventually... We won't get Khabib and Tony, but I'll still be logging in for teh lulz until they do... Lord knows I have nothing better to do.

500_gym-fail-treadmill-eating.gif

Or is it just me?

I’ve kind of thought the level of some threads lately has screamed, casual.

tumblr_muzn91eDQg1szz8u7o4_500.gif

Working from home and no gyms, bars, clubs, therapy or restaurants.

My current life:

giphy.gif

8841D2E2-2E96-4593-8AF7-CEA62BDC37D0.gif

Always a pleasure to be around my fellow genetic freaks, especially those who don’t cry and make knee jerk threads on a weekly basis.

How did you missed all the Conor/Khabib threads? those threads scream casuals to me. I saw a thread about Gomi but I seldom to join in the discussion since I can't be arsed to convince BJ fans that Gomi is the LW GOAT.

Amen, its been better in terms of the people who are on. But only problem is because there is no MMA or any combat sports going on there is very little discuss now lol, we are just rehashing the same things over and over and over, its no ones fault though, its just how it is. We badly need a good UFC event now to talk about something new

Not a single case of coronavirus detected among Sherdog users..

Genetic superiority confirmed..

<BC1>

How did you missed all the Conor/Khabib threads? those threads scream casuals to me. I saw a thread about Gomi but I seldom to join in the discussion since I can't be arsed to convince BJ fans that Gomi is the LW GOAT.
That was a great thread, I got in on that...

It went from Pride vs Strikeforce love all the way up to a Google map location to which bridge Brett Rogers is now sleeping under because of his sex crimes.

It was a doozy.

Amen, its been better in terms of the people who are on. But only problem is because there is no MMA or any combat sports going on there is very little discuss now lol, we are just rehashing the same things over and over and over, its no ones fault though, its just how it is. We badly need a good UFC event now to talk about something new
I will set up a puppet show for us and record. It will be epic.

Last edited:
There's always cat gifs...

Cat-jumps-into-trash-can-bin.gif

I’m fairly new here but not a casual. I’m apologizing in advance for any dickheadery I might engage in unless you too are engaging in dickheadery. Going quarantine crazy but hope everyone here is safe and staying inside if you can.

Back