Only Few Days Left: Anderson Silva - No Sunshine

How About:

Nick Diaz: Beware(Deftones)

I'm so ready for this one. Someone smarter than me please explain how Diaz does not get outshined in this fight. I can not see the normal GOAT losing 3 in a row.

Meh not that excited about this fight. Ill tune in to watch but I see it as an exhibition match.

They might give Silva another shot at the title after he beats Diaz, which I think is fucking ridiculous. The guy lost every second of every round to Chris, it would be a travesty if he gets to fight him again, especially with all the killers in that division waiting for their own shot.

I think Silva is one of the greatest of all time but if him and Weidman go at it again, he may not live to see another day...

Meh not that excited about this fight. Ill tune in to watch but I see it as an exhibition match.

They might give Silva another shot at the title after he beats Diaz, which I think is fucking ridiculous. The guy lost every second of every round to Chris, it would be a travesty if he gets to fight him again, especially with all the killers in that division waiting for their own shot.

I think Silva is one of the greatest of all time but if him and Weidman go at it again, he may not live to see another day...

Agreed that's why I hope Diaz wins to put an end to this nonsense

i'm more excited on what excuses diaz fans will come up with when anderson ko nick

Meh.. I'm a bit over Anderson and the fact that he gets a title shot for beating a semi-retired, semi-retarded Nick Diaz who hasn't won a fight since 2011 puts me off.

Meh.. I'm a bit over Anderson and the fact that he gets a title shot for beating a semi-retired, semi-retarded Nick Diaz who hasn't won a fight since 2011 puts me off.

I disagree but still lold

Back