Only Casuals Think PEDs Destroy Your Legacy

It's not cheating if everyone is openly allowed to juice.

<seedat>

There are two fighters; X and Y, they both have the same skill, speed, power, and weight.

X is not using steroids / PEDs
Y is using steroids / PEDs

Who wins?

In Europe a casual is a hooligan. In America casuals are the same people we used to call posers or...?

If they didnt matter,they wouldnt take em
but if everyone is taking them they don't matter. the reason i say steroids should be legal is that there is no way to catch everyone or even most everyone, so you're only punishing a fraction of the people doing it, which causes people to question whether the busts aren't selective.
Would be nice if there was a natty league and an unrestricted open league to let the live hard, die young freaks shine.
the unrestricted league would just become the official league

Only casuals think steroids don't affect legacy. Only casuals don't care. Only casuals consider steroid cheats GOATs. Ok only casuals who have never trained think "steroids don't help you skill".
PEDs is sooo much more then steroids... ur also probobly refering to anabolic steroids thats even a smaller part of the steroid drug pool. PEDs is evereything from cortizon (anti inflamatory steroids) to Cafeein and other drugs u can buy at youre grocery store.. being against PEDs In sports is like saying atheletes isnt preview to the same medical treatment as you and me.. NBA is a good example of a sport thats rampant with PED use sanctioned by the leauge and provided by the leauges doctors. Im not saying players gets juiced up with anabolic steroids, Im saying thar the players gets the newest and best in medical drug treatment (PEDs) especially while recovering from injurys. I can see a future where UFC goes the NBA/NFL route in terms of providing strictly regulated rehab training with PED use provided by UFC doctors at their preformence centers.

Believe it or not, the world doesn't revolve around what YOU want. The health of the athletes is more important in the eyes of people with good values.
Superstar Billy Graham is almost 80 years old. Athletes know how to use PEDs safely, and they know what PEDs are safest. We have 50 year old shlubs on test because they whined to their doctor about being sad. Under the guidance of an endocrinologist, practically anyone can take PEDs without ill effects.

They matter when its blatant. I'm talking Lance Armstrong style. I don't think Jones is nowhere near that. He tried a more serious cycle and messed up or something.

Are people really this stupid?
I get why some people don't exempt PED's from GOAT status, because they assume everyone is doing it. Fine, you are entitled to your opinion.
But if you think your assumption of others' guilt makes anyone who disagrees with you a casual, you are an idiot.
If you think people who have been repeatedly caught violating the rules of the sport (while the great majority of their opponents/peers have NOT) should be immune to criticism for such violations, you are an idiot.

Im a huge fan of Belfort but you'll never see me defending his failed test by saying "its ok, because everyone else was doing it too, they just werent caught!"

Last edited:
Exhibit A: It was all a big joke when Paulo was Mr. PEDs, and everyone knew he was on them, and everyone was rooting for him to beat the crap out of Adesanya, but when Adesanya showed up with gyno we never heard a whisper about all the steroids we knew Costa was on, and it was all about how Adesanya did steroids. I'm not saying Adesanya was on steroids, but why shouldn't he have been if he and everyone else knows for a fact he's fighting a roid freak?

I'm not saying Adesanya was on steroids, but why shouldn't he have been if he and everyone else knows for a fact he's fighting a roid freak?

I dont think you understand what "fact" is.
A failed blood test is a fact. A failed eye test is not.
And gyno is a way bigger PED tell than having big muscles (though I have personally accused neither)
You must first master truthfulness before you should argue with others.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, the world doesn't revolve around what YOU want. The health of the athletes is more important in the eyes of people with good values.
Believe it or not the health risks aren't as bad as you think they are. Truly if you're values are so impeccable you wouldn't be watching a sport were people get punched in the face for a living. I would tell you to get off of your high horse but in reality it really isn't that high is it. You just think it is.

You don't have to think Jones is the goat (though not believing that does make you sound uninformed), but acting like PEDs matter marks you as a casual in any sport (except silly sports like cycling.)
I think the problem I have with Jones is that his best two wins are against Cormier who he cheated or tried to cheat against every time they fought or were scheduled to fight. Could you imagine if Cormier was blasted on roids and Jones was clean? Cormier would murder him

Back