"Only a lucky night will prevent Lara from getting KO'ed" Chepo(master trainer)

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Chepo Reynosa (master trainer) to Canelo opens up in this interview and says
That only a lucky night will prevent Canelo from knocking out Lara
http://www.oem.com.mx/esto/notas/n3413043.htm

"Si algo ha tenido (Lara), es que abre mucho la boca, yo le digo que s

Yeah, like i said in another thread; Lara would've been better off not talking so much trash and he might've gotten through the fight outpointing a lethargic, calm lesser-conditioned Canelo. But looks like he won't be so lucky. Sounds like the whole camp is gonna have cinnamon coming in this fight motivated and with guns blazin'.

Yea he looked like a master during the Mayweather fight with all those complex adjustments.

His golden advice included :"Canelo, punch him"

Yea he looked like a master during the Mayweather fight with all those complex adjustments.

His golden advice included :"Canelo, punch him"

LOL ... You're such a caracter.

Let me think... Mmmh I think you disagreed, am I right ?

If Canelo's strategy is to go out there and knockout Lara he's going to get humiliated.

He's really in a lose-lose situation here because if he tries to box and "pick his shots" he's going to get out boxed and badly out jabbed throughout the fight. If he tries to counter and land a knockout he's going to lose a bunch of rounds and be down on the scorecards.

His best strategy would be to move forward and try to overwhelm Lara, like he did with Angulo, but then he'll get tired and open himself up for counters.

It's going to be a very bad night for Guadalajara.

If Canelo's strategy is to go out there and knockout Lara he's going to get humiliated.

He's really in a lose-lose situation here because if he tries to box and "pick his shots" he's going to get out boxed and badly out jabbed throughout the fight. If he tries to counter and land a knockout he's going to lose a bunch of rounds and be down on the scorecards.

His best strategy would be to move forward and try to overwhelm Lara, like he did with Angulo, but then he'll get tired and open himself up for counters.

It's going to be a very bad night for Guadalajara.

Damn!!

Cuban23 is Checking all you Mexi-boys out there!!

Canelo probably shouldnt even bother showing up. By Cuban's novels he has less than zero chance.

Damn!!

Cuban23 is Checking all you Mexi-boys out there!!

Yup Cuban23 giving me a reality check..

Thanks Cuban23 I guess Dos XX sales are going up that night when Lara destroys Canelo

in all seriousness Lara is the Favorite I don't see how Canelo wins this .. And I am Canelo fan

if and big IF Canelo wins this is going be sweet to return and see Cuban23..

Canelo sucks ass against Southpaws who box effectively like Lara (or good boxers in general)....But all he needs is 1 big shot and it's nighty night for Lara....Can he put his impressive combos together on a southpaw?? I'm not sure he can...It seems he resorts to chucking single shots hoping for a KO when fighting a lefty.

I think it's 50/50 to be honest and I am very excited to see it play out....I wish it was happening on June 12th and not July 12th.

Being undefeated in 40+ fights against anyone NOT named Mayweather doesn't really define "sucking ass".

Being undefeated in 40+ fights against anyone NOT named Mayweather doesn't really define "sucking ass".

The only relevant opponent he faced in those 40 fights was Trout.

The only relevant opponent he faced in those 40 fights was Trout.

This is true. Canelo is skilled and has potential but people are building him up to be some unstoppable force. His "awesome" wins against ancient Baldomir, Alfonso Gomez, Matthew Hatton, Cotto's older brother,shot to hell Cintron, ancient Mosley, and a 140lb fighter in Lopez.

Back