Only a few weeks away from the next fight of the hottest current prospect in MMA

I won't be watching.

Women fighting doesn't interest me, but fair play to the guys that enjoy it.

I won't be watching.

Women fighting doesn't interest me, but fair play to the guys that enjoy it.
giphy.gif

Of course im talkin bout Zhang Weili.

Fighting Tecia Torres on May 2.

Now I know what your thinking,with your basement manlet thoughts,but this aint no run of the mill soccer mom part time fighter we are dealin with here. This bitch is DEADLY.

Currently on a 18 fight winning streak,and I mean,if you seen her last fight against Aguilar,you should be just as excited about her as you would about Johnny Walker or some shit like that. This girl definitley worships at the altar of the Just Bleed God.

You might as well get in on the bandwagon early.

884.jpg

Dude, you're late to the party. I been on that bandwagon for over a month, she is a no-shit fighter.

I was going to pop in and make a snide remark, but that 30 punch combo and elbow ko's we're pretty alright. Will definitely watch the post fight replays.

Dude, you're late to the party. I been on that bandwagon for over a month, she is a no-shit fighter.
Ive been on the bandwagon way longer,but i keep the stream of Zhang conciousness going

I was going to pop in and make a snide remark, but that 30 punch combo and elbow ko's we're pretty alright. Will definitely watch the post fight replays.
Yeah,its like when she couldnt put that girl away after 20 punches everyone on gods green earth would have given up and taken a breather,try to finish later,but she was like NO. I will KILL this bitch,shes going DOWN.

Not many fighters male or female who are as exciting as Zhang.

She's a fucking banger.

post fight replays?

GO ALL IN

Zhangmania cannot be summed up!

Shes fighting march 2nd

its a few weeks away

I WAS RIGHT THIS WHOLE TIME

Mai+shiranui+throughout+the+years_89d622_6556548.gif

She is very good, but untested. Tecia will take care of her, one hundred percent.

Her skill set is elite,and her prospensity for violence is vintage

tenor.gif
After that absolute beating she put on Aguilar, I'm looking forward to her sacrificing Torres to the blood god.

She makes it look so easy too. China and the UFC are going to have a huge star as long as she keeps winning. Dana already counting the renminbi...

Last edited:
Back