Only 2 Fighters to possess both Precision & Power in the UFC today....

Is it just Mcgregor and KZ? The Zombie decimated Moicano and Frankie, with P & P. Mcgregors last fight showed a better version of himself than when he fought Eddie. Again with more precision and power on poor Cerrone.

But are these the only 2 cats on the current roster to posess both extraordinary qualities at the same time?
Overeem

UspYrjF.gif

Such precision. So precise. Shades of a young CM Punk.

Justin
Israel
AV
gamebred
valentina
i think the list could go on with fighters equal or better than McGregor or zombie

Did you watch Justin Gaethje piece up Tony Ferguson?

They landed nearly the same number of significant strikes (143 - 136), but while Tony landed at 36%, Gaethje landed at 74% and broke him apart.

That was one of the better displays of P&P ever.

Jesus - another senseless post window dressing napoleon.......and I'm sure there are other mma fighters that equal or even better than Conor ( and I acknowledge that McGregor absolutely possesses these qualities).

There should be a different section for McGregor minions - ( really)

What about Arianny? She pieced up her east indian bf pretty good long time ago. Alot of well timed uppercuts.

precision beats power

and power beats speed

why have you got a schoolbag for you can't even read

UspYrjF.gif

Such precision. So precise. Shades of a young CM Punk.
Upon closer look I think Con might have clipped him. Cowboy begins to duck his head straight but look at how his neck and chin go towards his right shoulder. He also drops his right arm way too low for a takedown, may have been dazed. Also his left ear flickers. This also explains the poor takedown attempt. He was rocked by that slight clip.

Back