Only 2 Fighters to possess both Precision & Power in the UFC today....

Broad Blade

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Is it just Mcgregor and KZ? The Zombie decimated Moicano and Frankie, with P & P. Mcgregors last fight showed a better version of himself than when he fought Eddie. Again with more precision and power on poor Cerrone.

But are these the only 2 cats on the current roster to posess both extraordinary qualities at the same time?

I can think of only one other person, but he's no longer on the UFC roster. And that's Anderson Silva...

Wait, Anderson Silva is no longer on the UFC roster?

Except she was pieced up by de randmie so bad she became a wrestler. GDR has to be considered before nunes
Maybe your right... Id have to rewatch that again to form a valid opinion.

Wait, Anderson Silva is no longer on the UFC roster?
Never mind. I just checked and he's actually on the roster. So there's 3 currently with P & P. Maybe I should've included "ever" as I cant recall any other past fighters with both those traits.

Francis Ngannou has both if you consider he takes out his opponents instantly.

You can have all the precision and power in the world but what good is it when facing this guy with only gets hit with 0.76 significant strikes per minute, lowest in all ot UFC

20191128_215644.jpg gettyimages-907840316-2048x2048.jpg 51407011_227493848208820_4646257227821927593_n.jpg

Is it just Mcgregor and KZ? The Zombie decimated Moicano and Frankie, with P & P. Mcgregors last fight showed a better version of himself than when he fought Eddie. Again with more precision and power on poor Cerrone.

But are these the only 2 cats on the current roster to posess both extraordinary qualities at the same time?
wut? There's plenty of guys on the roster with precise power.
sean-omalley.jpg

1194046780.jpg.jpg

960x0.jpg

r603628_2_1024x576_16-9.jpg

Behold, the new breed.

There not quite there yet but I do see some prospects who may get there. Too early to tell imo...

Adesanya is the obvious choice. Petr Yan was a good one too. To a certain extent, Reyes and Mas.

Back