Only 17 days until C.B. "The Doberman" Dolloway's return!!!

Righteous Jon

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm curious as to why this is the co main event. Gabe vs Big Ben seems like a much more intriguing fight, as well as Diego vs Lentz. Even Edson Barbosa seems like he could be a co main even though I'm unfamiliar with Lucas Martins. Is it just showing up funny on sherdog or is this really the co-main?

Perhaps if you followed MMA you would know that Sarafian was a finalist on TUF Brazil but pulled out due to injury. TUF Brazil was incredibly popular in Brazil, and most thought Sarafian would have beaten Mutante.

Sarafian is a big star right now, and Dolloway is being brought in to lose to the hyped Brazilian.

Perhaps if you followed MMA you would know that Sarafian was a finalist on TUF Brazil but pulled out due to injury. TUF Brazil was incredibly popular in Brazil, and most thought Sarafian would have beaten Mutante.

Sarafian is a big star right now, and Dolloway is being brought in to lose to the hyped Brazilian.

Wouldn't say he is a big star here, but I get your point and you're right - the point is to give him a winnable fight and please the crowd. For sure the fight will be followed closely by the fans, more than the Napao-Rothwell one.

I definitely am one of those that think Sarafian would beat Mutante.

you're probably right. They seem to set up the Brazil cards to give Brazilians easy fights, however, as we saw in the last one, the non-Brazilians brought in to lose actually held there own.

Thanks for the reminder, I'll be sure to load up on coffee that way I don't fall asleep before Belfort's fight.

Perhaps if you followed MMA you would know that Sarafian was a finalist on TUF Brazil but pulled out due to injury.

Yes, if you dont want to watch tuf thats in portugese that means you dont follow mma. Nailed it like always.

I hope to God Dollaway gets smashed. His attitude and fighting style just irk me

Dolloway is good enough to take him down and grind out a decision, and that is what he is going to do. This is exactly how I see this fight going and it will be just like the Mayhem fight.

My point still stands that Gabe and Big Ben are a better co main as well as much more intriguing.

Edit: To make my point more clear is because Ben says he is trying his hardest to show his fans that he wants to be a top contender, and he apologized for going on that losing skid and letting everyone down. I think Ben is on his way to the top, I don't think he'll ever be champion, but he can be a top 6 or 7, and *possibly* 5 if he gets a little lucky. This should definitely be the co-main compared to CB/Sara

Dolloway is good enough to take him down and grind out a decision, and that is what he is going to do. This is exactly how I see this fight going and it will be just like the Mayhem fight.

My point still stands that Gabe and Big Ben are a better co main as well as much more intriguing.

Dreadfully boring and painful to watch? I sure hope not.

I hope to God Dollaway gets smashed. His attitude and fighting style just irk me

What were his antics and attitude during the Miller fight? I didn't see that one.

I'm curious as to why this is the co main event. Gabe vs Big Ben seems like a much more intriguing fight, as well as Diego vs Lentz. Even Edson Barbosa seems like he could be a co main even though I'm unfamiliar with Lucas Martins. Is it just showing up funny on sherdog or is this really the co-main?

Wow, I literally was just looking at the card and wondering the same. Maybe it's far fetched but I think Dana wanted Miller gone and since CB kind of embarrassed him. Do the math

Sarafian is a big draw...and CB will give him a fight. Both fights could have been the co-main event but I think this one will be a better fight. Sarafian has a lot of potential.

Back