Online Supplement Stores in the UK

HevyDevyGK

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
anyone know any shops, based in the UK, on the internet that are good for protein supplements?

I use 1fast400.com

They're in the us, but they get to your door in like 3 days after ordering, and I did a comparison with a few other places local to me in terms of price. Even at 50% off the net store is half the price (so 1/4 at normal times).
Thats not including the new duty they introduced, but thats only 18 quid for the whole shipment

thanks for the help. I'm kind of lost as to what supplement it is I am looking for though, anyone recommend anything everything I'm reading about each one is goin way over my head.

affordablesupplements.co.uk

i buy all my stuff from them they wont mess you around

i use the reflex range its top stuff imo

HevyDevyGK said:
thanks for the help. I'm kind of lost as to what supplement it is I am looking for though, anyone recommend anything everything I'm reading about each one is goin way over my head.
What type of protein supplement you want really depends on what you want the protein for. Are you looking for a general all-purpose protein shake or something that serves a more specific purpose (e.g. post workout nutrition or a shake to have before bed)?

Back