online pharmacies

N

natesnathan2**

I have been reading about these online steroid pharmacies. I even saw an article in the paper are these true does the government really monitor these it seems as though many people are buying from mexico ???

The Gov. doesn't care unless you're buying in quantities large enough to sell. Occasionally I head about packages being confiscated by customs but most mail order places will just send another.

I've ordered from mexico before and the perecription drugs I ordered came. I know a lot of people that order steroids from Europe and Mex though too.

If you are asking for sources, that might be a bannable offense.

I am not. I am asking for suggestions on the original subject. About monitoring, but nice try ;) anyone PM me

HAHAH funny you should mention this, I had a package confiscated by customs a last year and it was a really small amount.

It came in a box which looked like it had been opened then retaped, then in another package which was also rewrapped, then when I opened it there was a note from US customs stating my package was taken by Customs and I would be contacted shortly. Well they called 1 time and left a message, I called back and left a message back but the never ever called again.

My buddy is a customs agent and he said that they do monitor some websites but mainly ones for narcotics or places that sell stuff to make certain drugs(especially GHB) but he said usually they look out for packages that are suspicious(packages that say cleaning supplies or odd things like bolts or tire tubes etc.)

Guess who's never ordering anything illegal online ever ever ever again?... ME!

They can't do much of any thing. They can't prove that you ordered it, especially if it is from overseas. Nothing will come of it.

b0b said:
They can't do much of any thing. They can't prove that you ordered it, especially if it is from overseas. Nothing will come of it.

Yeah but you still lose out on the money, so I wouldnt bother.

Do you guys not know who to get steroids from in your gym?

I know two dudes in my gym alone. One sells British Dragon, which is awesome, I'd get some, but he charges out the wazoo for it.

This post reminds me of a telephone service i used to call to bring me my umm medication it was called "Mr. Nice Guy" :D

STILL LIFE said:
This post reminds me of a telephone service i used to call to bring me my umm medication it was called "Mr. Nice Guy" :D

Was he Jamaican???

Back