Online buying horror stories...

Never had any bad horros stories but i dont like website with bad comunication beacause i live on a small island in the pacific so sometimes it's hard to ship over here. But i stay with Cagesidemma.com and Boomer is the best in comunication with customer's and has execlent products. So i dont see any point in shopping any where else. And if i need like 1-2 items anywhere else i contact him and he will get them.

Can't go wrong with CAGESIDEMMA!!!!!!

No kidding, Boomer does that? Well, that's nice to know... very nice indeed.

No horror stories but I deal exclusively with Cagesidemma and Boomer treats his customers right.

I've been in contact with CSI a few times and I'm not impressed with their communication though.

Ordered a Gi from Kagi.
When I made the order no confirmation email.
When I paid the GI no confirmation email.
I had to send an email and ASK if they have received my order and money. And 2 days later I got an reply.
Got the gi.
The leg had a printed logo on. It faded from black to grey the first wash.
Made a post here on SD about it got a post reply that I should contact Kagi about it.
I emailed and sent PM and they never got back.

Never going to shop there again for sure.

Good experience.
Boomers in US. GREAT customer service and a nice guy.
Also Brazilian fighter wear. Thats some kick ass guys with great service and very nice.
Lots of gi's and great pricing.

Price and customer service are important.
I like to feel WELCOME and that they do care about my business.
just a hint TS ;-)

good to know to stay away from Kagi's...

Tito - JJPG is solid, can't go wrong with Gilbert.

i endorse sprawl, clinchgear.com, truth, mmawarehouse, boomer, fightstuff, budovideos, and many other sites.

there really isnt a solid store nowadays that you cant find something u want, without having to go through unreliable places.

~Foz

Here's my biggest thing about customer service...this kinda relates to the whole CSI dealie the past couple weeks...

JUST SAY WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO AND DO WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO SAY....tell the goddamn truth.

Granted, I'd only spent like $12.00 the other week on them for the white Twins shorts, but somehow ended up with the World Muay Thai Council ones and the black tiger ones...so I just sucked it up and kept them...but it rather annoys me that I'd spoken specifically with a customer service guy on their chat thing and he said VERBATIM, "We have 5 in stock and your order will be properly filled".......

I've also e-mailed them several times prior to and never received replies...

Needless to say, I'm just gonna order from Boomer from now on b/c regardless of your order size, he's gonna treat you right in terms of telling the damn truth and taking care of inquiries (whether via e-mail or on thissee here forum)...

ihad an issue with csi just waiting on a comfirmation, i took so long that none of the stuff was in stock any more. And the shipping was pretty insane. I was happy about not getting the stuff.

I do most of my dealings with boomer, he's gone out of his way to get me stuff in the past. I've also had good dealings with cagewalk. mmastop and muaithaistuff

I've been fucked royaly by e-bay sporting goods stores. One store even sent me an empty box in revenge for a neg rating and paypal said since the empty box had a tracking number the case was closed. But Boomers, Title, Pandilla & Sons and a few others here have been great.

Had a very bad experience with Fairtex years ago when they were going through some changes. They have fixed the problems and are very reliable. Other places that in my experience can't miss; Sprawl, mmawarehouse, ssfgear, and Budovideos. I have dealt with all of these many times and I have always been completely satisfied.

Boomers, Sprawl, Chokesports and mmawarehouse have been really damn good.

In regards to idiot sellers, i'm the guy that the TS mentioned that got screwed around by that ebay seller. im never dealing with that guy again.

Oh and because i opened a complaint with paypal, he left me negative feedback. The guy's just pissed off and did that as revenge, what the shit?

Back