OneFC scoring different from UFC?

MMouse

Now you enter...the shredder
Banned
Reaction score
I honestly thought bib won this by takedowns, submission attempt and control.

Rnds 4,5 I can give it to kevin

Am I missing something here

They score the fight in its entirety not by round. He who finishes stronger/more aggressive in the later rds gets the nod usually.

#humebless

They score the fight in its entirety not by round. He who finishes stronger/more aggressive in the later rds gets the nod usually.

#humebless

Seriously?

So one can dominate 1-3 or 4 but if in 5 he gets rocked and out mauled/striked but manages to survive. He loses?

Seriously?

So one can dominate 1-3 or 4 but if in 5 he gets rocked and out mauled/striked but manages to survive. He loses?

If "dominate" means take downs and baby punches on the ground or point fighting while touching gloves with your opponent every 2 mins... Yeah, the guy who mauled/almost KOd his opponent in the 4th/5th will win.

Seriously?

Remove the rds in your head and try watching it like its non-stop until the end. It's not a 10 point must system.

Seriously?

Imagine instead of rounds that they are only rest breaks. Now take the totality of action and decide who you would rather be at the end. That's more or less how the scoring goes.

They score it like PRIDE, and it's a better system.

One is shady af they have a rule where anyone that's Filipino with red trunks wins every decision. Bibiano got robbed

Last edited:
^ This is what happens when you have no clue but you try to throw together all the rumours you've heard into a complete statement.

One is shady af they have a rule where anyone from evolve that's Filipino with red trunks wins every decision. Bibiano got robbed
Belingon isn't and never has been an Evolve fighter. Matter of fact, I don't think I can name a single Filipino that has ever represented them.

^ This is what happens when you have no clue but you try to throw together all the rumours you've heard into a complete statement.

One has organization made champions and fake champs

Belingon isn't and never has been an Evolve fighter. Matter of fact, I don't think I can name a single Filipino that has ever represented them.
Lakay!

All 4 belts won via decision.
2 deserved
1 dubious (Belingon vs Fernandes)
1 absolute robbery (Eustaquio vs Moraes)

Lakay!

All 4 belts won via decision.
2 deserved
1 dubious (Belingon vs Fernandes)
1 absolute robbery (Eustaquio vs Moraes)

I didn't know Eustaquio fought again after the Ahkmetov rematch. Which kinda dismisses @goronsaki 's conspiracy theory when Shimada blatantly robbed Geje of a 1st rd tko victory in their 1st fight.

Back