ONE Warrior's Code: Petchmorakot vs Saenchai, 2-7-20 Official Discussion.

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
83895824_2993721550651080_2829989552318316544_o.jpg

Last edited:
That's actually a decent card. Would be shocked if de Ridder doesn't end up in the UFC though.

Prelims are really weak but the main card is pretty solid

Bi just lost to Stamp, can we not just overmatch her right after the loss?

Stamp is trash, how you gonna argue for a Lee fight after beating some Indian cab driver? - I'm looking at you Michael and Mitch. Title shot in three more fights? Unless the next three fights are Gina, Istela and Mei in that order don't give me that bullshit.

Zero of the big names are here. No MMA title shots. More Indonesian cab driver vs Malaysian tomato can crap. Overall lame card. 2/10

Stamp is trash, how you gonna argue for a Lee fight after beating some Indian cab driver? - I'm looking at you Michael and Mitch. Title shot in three more fights? Unless the next three fights are Gina, Istela and Mei in that order don't give me that bullshit.

Zero of the big names are here. No MMA title shots. More Indonesian cab driver vs Malaysian tomato can crap. Overall lame card. 2/10

Stamp looks pretty good to me, I don't think she should get a shot at Lee yet, but she's got potential imo.

Hirat’s best win so far is Rika Ishige, who was 4-3. If that’s overmatching Bi, then she’s in the wrong line of work.

As for Stamp, she herself has said she wants Yamaguchi before getting a title shot.

Hirat’s best win so far is Rika Ishige, who was 4-3. If that’s overmatching Bi, then she’s in the wrong line of work.

As for Stamp, she herself has said she wants Yamaguchi before getting a title shot.

Ishige better than Furuse and Tsumura? On what planet?

She hasn't even earnt Mei yet. Put her against Gina or Istela first, hell put her against Jihin first.

Ok maybe I was a bit harsh.. Stamp isn't trash per se, but she no where near competitive level in MMA. One fight against some one with a basic concept of wrestling and it's over. I however refuse to buy into ONEs attempt to hype her up.

She hasn't even earnt Mei yet. Put her against Gina or Istela first, hell put her against Jihin first.
Going by pure records alone, Furuse is a .500 fighter, and will likely never go beyond that aside from can crushing her whole career. Tsumura has already fucked off back to Shootboxing, and was 1-0 in mma at the time. So impressive :rolleyes:

Again, if Hirata is too much for Nguyen at this point, find another line of work.

Stamp’s not in a rush to the title. She’s said as much. BTw, Istela hasn’t been with ONE for quite a while. Went to UFC, got busted by USADA before her first fight.

Going by pure records alone, Furuse is a .500 fighter, and will likely never go beyond that aside from can crushing her whole career. Tsumura has already fucked off back to Shootboxing, and was 1-0 in mma at the time. So impressive :rolleyes:

Again, if Hirata is too much for Nguyen at this point, find another line of work.

Ok then gun to your head. Who do you think wins between ishige vs furuse/tsumura.

Ok then gun to your head. Who do you think wins between ishige vs furuse/tsumura.
Gun to my head, it’s still hard to say; they’re all dreadfully unimpressive.

Gun to my head, it’s still hard to say; they’re all dreadfully unimpressive.
He shoots you if your chosen fighter loses.

So you're telling me you couldn't pick the better fighter to save your life?

Last edited:
Fantastic card because I can completely ignore the prelims!

Ok so the "lead card" wasnt available last card so does that mean we won't see over half the card?

I have no fuckin idea, ONE is being fuckin stupid for no reason.

84018905_2960399957316573_8323431746729148416_o.jpg

She injured

Back