News ONE: Unbreakable 1 Alaverdi Ramazanov vs. Captain Petchyindee Jan 22 PBP Discussion Thread

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Er_McgrW4AIHp6v

Last edited:
Looking forward to watching this on fight fest week (starting on Jan 16th). anyone know what time I'll go down?

here is the whole card they removed the HW fight they will probably stream it on one of the tape delayed cards

Kickboxing: Alaverdi Ramazanov (c) vs. Captain Petchyindee (For bantamweight title)
Kickboxing: Regian Eersel vs. Mustapha Haida (For lightweight title)
Shinya Aoki vs. James Nakashima (Lightweight)
Zebastian Kadestam vs Murad Abdulaev (Welterweight)
Meng Bo vs Samara Santos (Atomweight)
Lito Adiwang vs Hexigetu (Strawweight)

Vagabov is a can crusher, be interesting to see how good he actually is.

What happened to Vagab Vagabov by the way?
You dont often see a fighter from the Russian circuit with 20+ wins and no losses. He dropped a split dec vs Carioca in WSOF where I think he looked as the superior fighter

What happened to Vagab Vagabov by the way?
You dont often see a fighter from the Russian circuit with 20+ wins and no losses. He dropped a split dec vs Carioca in WSOF where I think he looked as the superior fighter

He beat a guy who was 1-0 on Christmas Eve lol

Updated Card

Kickboxing: Alaverdi Ramazanov (c) vs. Captain Petchyindee (For bantamweight title)
Kickboxing: Rade Opacic vs. Patrick Schmid
Shinya Aoki vs. James Nakashima (Lightweight)
Zebastian Kadestam vs Murad Abdulaev (Welterweight)
Meng Bo vs Samara Santos (Atomweight)
Lito Adiwang vs Hexigetu (Strawweight)

Murad Abdulaev = ACA WW Champ?
BS he's defending his title in ACA this month

I think Kadestam was scheduled to fight Raimond Magomedaliev, one of the most promising prospects in ONE

Original press release was wrong is Gadzhimurad Abdulaev

Aoki in the co-main. 4 mma bouts and 2 kickboxing. How do you see this card playing out?Screenshot_20210118-201539.png Screenshot_20210118-201547.png

Kawihara is a good signing, coming off a win over Ochi.

Adiwang had a ton of really close sub attempts in his last fight, but unfortunately he suffered his first ONE defeat last time out against one of JMMA's best prospects.

I'll try to watch Shinya Aoki's bout delayed. Not confident in my ability to stay awake an unknown length of time.

Back