One thing to look forward to about Cruz

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by AJ Garcia, Dec 31, 2016.

1. AJ Garcia

AJ Garcia Level 10 Keyboard warrior Professional Fighter

First off, let me say that I'm a big Cruz fan and thought he would make it look easy last night. Cody impressed the hell out of me tho, and my hats off to him. His hand speed is incredible. I don't remember what roundvit was but Cruz started swinging with everything he had, and Cody had him swinging at air, and falling over. It was incredible to see someone do that to dom.

It was awesome seeing how classy Cruz was in the post fight press conference. I think most will agree on that. Now what gets me excited is Cruz is one of the best at breaking fights down, and seeing what mistakes were made. I believe he has the type of mind to come back and dominate Cody. Once he watches the fight and breaks down his mistakes, he'll come back even better.

Once again tho, hats off to Cody. I thought he might land a few shots at the most but nothing like what he was able to do. He was also able to stop Dom's wrestling, which not even tj could do when it counted. I think Cody beats tj and then Cruz gets a rematch and gets the belt back.

KaQuz, Zax0r and SexyBaroni like this.
  2. AJ Garcia

AJ Garcia Level 10 Keyboard warrior Professional Fighter

I will also eat crow for my pick. I thought there was no way dom would lose this fight.

KaQuz likes this.
  3. CJohnny

CJohnny Black Belt

I think the same. Dominick will win the rematch. He made a lot of wrong shit in that fight that he never does, won't happen again I think.

But then again, next time he fights for belt might be against TJ, which I think beats Dominick this time.

AJ Garcia likes this.
  4. HIMBOB

HIMBOB Steel Belt

Dom doesn't deserve a rematch.

TJ needs his shot.