One thing no one is taking into account about cody

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That team alpha male officially has no good striking coaches anymore. Tong was too lazy banging trannies and gambling to go help cody, so now his striking training consists of Holdsworth and his boxing coach is danny fucking Castillo. And of course head coach is Justin buckholtz, who is only known as a coach of never being able to figure out how to beat Cruz in many tries.

Yet somehow, cody thinks Cruz and everyone is jealous of team alpha male. And he is too stupid to cross train and bring in good boxing partners and coaches like Cruz does so he can be good at what he does.

And one more time..... Danny FUCKING Castillo as your boxing coach.

I thought Kampmann replaced Bang as the new striking coach

I heard Garbrandt has permanent black eyeliner tattooes? What self respecting male does that Shit? What type of parents name their child Cody? I'll die if this carney beats Dom.

That team alpha male officially has no good striking coaches anymore. Tong was too lazy banging trannies and gambling to go help cody, so now his striking training consists of Holdsworth and his boxing coach is danny fucking Castillo. And of course head coach is Justin buckholtz, who is only known as a coach of never being able to figure out how to beat Cruz in many tries.

Yet somehow, cody thinks Cruz and everyone is jealous of team alpha male. And he is too stupid to cross train and bring in good boxing partners and coaches like Cruz does so he can be good at what he does.

TAM website says Joey Rodriguez is the boxing coach, Master Thong is the muay thai coach, and Danny FUCKING Castillo is the wrestling coach.

Master tong hasn't been around since he supposedly betted against Faber when he fought barrao.

His uncle who trained him since a kid is his boxing coach

You mean "too busy banging trannies". And dude, come on!

55a5377705a35b0f619bb4cc7f5355d2.jpg

Aren't you the guy weirdly obsessed with James McSweeney

I think the gym has done pretty good for themselves and im pumped up for the fight.

Who is Mcgregor's boxing coach? Cruz's boxing coach? Joubans boxing coach? Who the fuck is Stipes boxing coach?

His uncles been his boxing coach and i think bucholz holds pads for him as well.

I think the gym has done pretty good for themselves and im pumped up for the fight.

Who is Mcgregor's boxing coach? Cruz's boxing coach? Joubans boxing coach? Who the fuck is Stipes boxing coach?

Idk about the others, but Cruz cross trains for his boxing by going to the Mayweather gym

This useless thread is full shit like you, TS. Castillo isn't the boxing coach, he's the wrestling coach.

I think TJ is the only guy at BW that can beat Dom and I think Dom is avoiding the rematch because he knows he arguably lost the first fight.

its ok to bang trannies

would be another thing if trannies were banging you

<6>

I think TJ is the only guy at BW that can beat Dom and I think Dom is avoiding the rematch because he knows he arguably lost the first fight.

He just fought him one fight ago. I'm sure he would like a different challenge than another rematch. Why don't we just do dom vs tj once a year?

Last edited:
Back