One Super Series 4-man Bantamweight Tournament! Who wins?

Mike Schiavello

The Voice
@Blue
Reaction score
One Super Series 4-man bantamweight tournament begins on August 14.

SF # 1 - Saemapetch Fairtex vs Rodlek PK Saenchaimuaythaigym
SF # 2 - Sangmanee Sathian MT vs Kulabdam

WHO WINS?

Going to be awesome.

Sangmanee is the best fighter among these guys but if it’s 3 round little fights anything can happen. Specially Thai vs Thai matchups, sometimes a given guy can beat the better overall fighter (eg Sangmanee could beat a hundred guys but lose 3 in a row against Thaksinlek)

he also likes to brawl too much for his own good which could negate his overall advantage against Kulabdam; Rodlek is a clinch brawler who will not benefit from covid-clinch rules; Saemapetch, tbh I don’t remember anything about him.

Now I want to hear at least one mention to the info in this post in the next broadcast.

Rodlek vs Samaepetch: Rodlek is a superior fighter but i think Samaepetch might be a little bigger and have longer reach. Could go either way.

Sangmanee will probably beat Kulabdam, and probably the winner of Rodlek and Samaepetch as well.

One Super Series 4-man bantamweight tournament begins on August 14.

SF # 1 - Saemapetch Fairtex vs Rodlek PK Saenchaimuaythaigym
SF # 2 - Sangmanee Sathian MT vs Kulabdam

WHO WINS?

Going to be awesome.
Would of preferred to get Muangthai in there instead of Saemapetch who already got his shot against Nong-O .
Also Yokkao once almost made a fight between Kongsak VS Liam Harrison several years ago but it was scrapped .
Here was the Yokkao event Kongsak vs Liam that got scrapped
Would like to see them go at it while both of them are in ONE FC but if that cant happen then Kongsak vs Alaverdi rematch for the kickboxing title will be great .
As for Muangthai , he should fight Bobo Sacko or fight the Lehtwei guy Tha Pyay Nyo who is also in ONE FC .

What happened to the Nuenglanlek signing? I would rather have seen him than Samaepetch.

Sangmanee with his beautiful left kick

Samaepetch looked good but i think his style is more well suited for 3 rounds than 5 rounds. Here he had the size advantage and used very strong kicks but he looked very tired at the end of the third round. All those explosive moves makes one tire quite fast.

I think he would beat Kulabdam quite easily. Against Sangmanee, possibly in a 3 round fight but probably not in a five round fight. Will the final be three or five rounds?

Sangmanee is the best fighter among these guys but if it’s 3 round little fights anything can happen. Specially Thai vs Thai matchups, sometimes a given guy can beat the better overall fighter (eg Sangmanee could beat a hundred guys but lose 3 in a row against Thaksinlek)

he also likes to brawl too much for his own good which could negate his overall advantage against Kulabdam; Rodlek is a clinch brawler who will not benefit from covid-clinch rules; Saemapetch, tbh I don’t remember anything about him.

Now I want to hear at least one mention to the info in this post in the next broadcast.
What are the covid clinch rules?

I was already impressed against Nong O despite the KO loss really pushed him.

imma go with kalabdum
pretty interest how he punch with 4oz gloves

Rodlek didn't belong in the tournament IMO .
Would of preferred Kongsak VS Saemapetch .
Muangthai VS Rodelk was the fight to make but out of the tournament .

Getting a Saemapetch/Nong-O rematch out of this would tournament be pretty underwhelming.

Samaepetch vs Kulabdam should be quite entertaining, both very explosive.

Btw, Pinca was very underwhelming in MMA.

Petchmongkol vs Sok Thy was a weird matchup. Petchmongkol not only is better, but also bigger, Sok Thy didn't really stand a chance.

Last edited:
Back