One Strikeforce name not mentioned

they really dont..

lol. yea, because they are so stacked at HW to fill the cards for next year.

Barnett is still one of the best Heavyweights in the world. Just because Cormier beat him up doesn't mean he can't still win a ton of fights in the UFC.

Personally i'd rather see Barnett vs Mir then Cormier vs Mir.

Josh has lost to Pedro Rizzo, Prime Crocop, Big Nog and Cormier. LOL

PLLLLEASE!! Guy belongs. Bury the hatchet and get em in there.

lol. yea, because they are so stacked at HW to fill the cards for next year.

Barnett is still one of the best Heavyweights in the world. Just because Cormier beat him up doesn't mean he can't still win a ton of fights in the UFC.

Personally i'd rather see Barnett vs Mir then Cormier vs Mir.

Josh has lost to Pedro Rizzo, Prime Crocop, Big Nog and Cormier. LOL

PLLLLEASE!! Guy belongs. Bury the hatchet and get em in there.

He isn't good enough to be in the UFC, and Bellator don't want him either so "LOL" back at you.

He isn't good enough to be in the UFC, and Bellator don't want him either so "LOL" back at you.

Go look at his record and tell me why he isn't good enough?

I'm pretty sure you have no clue what you're talking about anyway so it probably doesn't matter. LOL

I think he'd get eaten up at 205 and a drop to 185 wouldn't help either . he won't make it at all in the UFC in my opinion.

WTF? Feijao is closer to being a bigger LHW then not and he's top-10 talent easily. Because you havent seen him fight or isnt currently in the UFC LHW division you think he's small and not that good? LOL.

Go look at his record and tell me why he isn't good enough?

I'm pretty sure you have no clue what you're talking about anyway so it probably doesn't matter. LOL

His record? I said he's nothing ANYMORE! Look at his wins since his loss to Nog, which of those names are top 10-15? None of them.

Tell me, which of the following fighters could Barnett beat;

Cain
JDS
Cormier
Overeem
Mir
Bigfoot
Nog
Werdum
Nelson

I don't see anyway possible that he KO's anyone alive, and he can't take any of them 9 down... so... how does he win?

It would be an excellent addition and he's always fun to watch. What he did to Mo shows his potential, and he had some good moments against Hendo. Hope they sign him.

I'm not sure what's the deal with signings when being suspended though. Can't he be signed if he doesn't have to apply for a license?

I don't see anyway possible that he KO's anyone alive, and he can't take any of them 9 down... so... how does he win?

Actually he has a fair chance of taking down Werdum, Bigfoot, Overeem, Mir, Nog and Nelson. As none of these fighters have shown exceptional TDD while Barnett has shown very good TDs.
Granted Werdum would probably just out jitz him on the ground while Overeem probably smashes him b4 he can take him down - the rest are very beatable for him though.
Other good matchups with hoigh profile UFC HWs are:
- Struve
- Brown
- Hunt
- Kongo

You must be really ignorant.

His record? I said he's nothing ANYMORE! Look at his wins since his loss to Nog, which of those names are top 10-15? None of them.

Cain
JDS
Cormier
Overeem
Mir
Bigfoot
Nog
Werdum
Nelson

wasn't aware that there were only 9 fighters in the UFC HW division. and he could for sure beat Mir, Bigfoot, Nog. I assume you included Nelson in there as a joke of some sort.

when you say "not good enough to be in the UFC" I assume you mean he's worse than Phil de Fries, Shane del Rosario, Pat Barry, Dave Herman etc?

i feel like theirs a few guys that i expected to be on the list that havnt been named

feijo is one of them but he isnt licensed to fight anyway so they may be waiting until he is cleared again.

masvidal i expected to be on the list. unless he wants to go fight easier fights in japan or bellator but i think he would rather fight on the big show. its strange that a former title challenger isnt included in the line up.

Cain
JDS
Cormier
Overeem
Mir
Bigfoot
Nog
Werdum
Nelson

He already floored and beat Nog... do you not remember that? He's also in much, much better condition than Nog, he'd be a tough fight for Mir and Nelson as well.

Feijao is a very tough match for anyone. Great grappling, TDD, hits like a ton of bricks. Hell I wouldn't mind seeing him against Jones.

I should have thought harder about other guys that weren't listed cause yea, I totally forgot about OSP.

In all honestly, with the Barnett situation, I hope he comes over but something tells me he won't. Just a gut feeling.

Good thread TS, I hadn't thought of him. Makes sense what other posters have said about not signing him yet because of his suspension. He will be an excellant addition to the UFC: always a game opponent and likes to slug it out with people.

Back