News One step close to THE Fight. Abdelaziz urges Ferguson to accept the fight.

champs have to fit into ppv dates and khabib alwyas will have the summer off.

khabib cant help the nsac doing what they did and he didnt fight at ufc 235

These are excuses. Khabib wasn't champ until 2018 so that would only explain 2 of the years. His whole career has been that way. Khabib jumped the fence and started a brawl. He could definitely have not done that and avoided that suspension. It's not completely out of his hands.

You could make excuses for Tony because he always had a reason to be out too, but Ali sure didn't do that.

The point is that this isn't a good argument for Ali to be making because his fighter has the same issues and going back even further into his career.

Lol muslim haters

All of you bastards would lick khabib‘s balls if he was an american

I agree, he shouldn't. They were right to fine him. But he still made a decision not to return to Las Vegas after that.
Khabib is a guy who keeps his word and sticks to his principles.
You sure about that? He was ready to throw out all those principles you speak of out the window when he was asking for that Mayweather boxing match.

You sure about that? He was ready to throw out all those principles you speak of out the window when he was asking for that Mayweather boxing match.

How would he throw them out by taking a fight with Mayweather?

lol funny to hear him complain about Tony's inactivity over the years, when Khabib is exactly the same.

How this terrorist lives in the US amazes me

Do you think it may be likely that he isn’t a terrorist? Given how sensitive this issue is in the current climate.

Or is that simply too logical?

"Accept the fight with the pennies they want to pay you"..

One of his principals before fighting Conor was about not going after BS money fights, he was pretty vocal about it.
Not saying you're wrong, but I don't remember him criticizing Conor for Mayweather fight.

Can you post a link?

Not saying you're wrong, but I don't remember him criticizing Conor for Mayweather fight.

Can you post a link?

Let's talk Khabib's principles.

1-Khabib was critisizing Conor for holding a division for a year for a boxing match.
After Conor win he talks he has better boxing than Conor and offered a Floyd fight.

2- Says he is a devoted muslim. But fights half naked for money coming from infidels.

3- Talks about smashing people. ( not a devoted muslim thing as well)

4- Brawl after Conor fight. Admitted in interview attack on Conor was premeditated.
Put people in danger with that brawl.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...tack-was-premeditated.4007257/#post-154665455

5- Surrounds Tony and his wife with his brutes to threaten him.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...tercation-with-khabib-in-hotel-lobby.4013349/

6- Slaps Artem, when he is with his friend, while Khabib has a gang of 10 people with him.

Please comment honestly on about what you agree and what not.

I don't know how to timestamp it but they talk about it at around 19:30.

1-Khabib was critisizing Conor for holding a division for a year for a boxing match.
After Conor win he talks he has better boxing than Conor and offered a Floyd fight.

Baroni, I'm gonna respond to the first message first, because Nightgunner also posted this.

Well he said,
Khabib : "After this fight he's gonna go back to boxing".

Conor : After Mayweather fight I made a lot of money I could have retired.

Khabib: You come here for money, I come here for legacy.

From this:
I don't see him criticising Conor taking the Mayweather fight, but he's criticising him for focusing on money.

2- Says he is a devoted muslim. But fights half naked for money coming from infidels.

3- Talks about smashing people. ( not a devoted muslim thing as well)

4- Brawl after Conor fight. Admitted in interview attack on Conor was premeditated.
Put people in danger with that brawl.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...tack-was-premeditated.4007257/#post-154665455

5- Surrounds Tony and his wife with his brutes to threaten him.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...tercation-with-khabib-in-hotel-lobby.4013349/

6- Slaps Artem, when he is with his friend, while Khabib has a gang of 10 people with him.

Please comment honestly on about what you agree and what not.

1. responded above.

2. There are different interpretations about MMA in islam, I'm not a muslim, but I understand that most theologians in islam see MMA as haram. Training MMA is not haram, but competing in it is. But I know there are also some religious "scholars", or whatever you call them, within islam who accept MMA. So basically there are different interpretations within islam about combat sports. I think the warrior- and combat sport culture of Caucasus plus martial arts traditions in his family get prioritised ahead of his religious beliefs in regard to this.

3. Smashing people, what's wrong with that? It basically means beating someone dominantly in the context of MMA. It's very mild, soft-core trash talk by todays standards.

4. In an honour culture you have to retaliate for disrespect to your family, religion, country and personal assaults. By Caucasus standards, Conor got away with a slap on the wrist :D. So yes there's a principle of upholding your and your family's honour, which he did. 99% of people in Russia don't judge him for what he did, many American's don't do either. He didn't put anyone in danger besides Dilon Dannis and Conor.

5. From Tonys story on Helwani show, I understood it was some dudes from Khabib's team. Not Khabib himself. In any case a douche move.

6. Artem was talking shit to Russian media, calling Khabib a pussy and a coward, Khabib confronted him about that slapped him around and showed who the real pussy is. (This is some high school BS, but hey it's MMA fighters not rocket scientists). Also this goes hand in hand with the principle of upholding your honour and punishing people who talk shit about you.

----

So, to answer your question. I would only condemn the #5, if and only if, it really happened the way Tony Ferguson tells it.

The post fight brawl was great, I was applauding and cheering during the whole thing :D. Admit it deep down inside you loved that too ;).

knowing Tony he most likely wants this fight a lot sooner

Back