News One step close to THE Fight. Abdelaziz urges Ferguson to accept the fight.

I didn't realize Khabib was such a man child that he can't control his little temper because someone said something. He has the mindset of a damn 15 year old kid.
I don't know man... Everyone has a different perspective on respect and where Khabib comes from respect is a big thing...

Imagine being a highly touted gang member and some big shot rival gang members just started talking nonsense bout your spect. How would you take it? Yea it wouldn't go off with a slap on the wrist. :DISCLAIMER: LOL not saying The Eagle is a gang member I'm just using an example of what is at stake.

What exactly will UFC gain by that? He's their biggest active star after McGregor. Why would they want to get on his bad side?

I also think Khabib is a guy who has proven that he can't be forced to do anything. He also has leverage being the champ and the key holder to that Arab money.
Don't really care what they would miss out on. They would be able to have a champ that is actually active though. It's cool, I just watch the cards for free anyway.

Well now we have several people from Khabib's camp including Khabib himself saying it's the next fight. If you combine them all together it's becoming more credible.

Until tony asks justttt for a little little bread crumb to help with maybe getting a few people to Russia itll slip away.

peanuts for the company and they probably won’t do it. Something like that will curse us all.

Can fsb kidnap khabib and cia kidnap t ferg and just drop them in a cage somewhere?

Khabib's manager Ali Abdelaziz spoke to ESPN in an interview and urged Tony Ferguson to accept fight vs Khabib is March or April next year:

(Timestamped)

If you want to hear Abdelaziz rant a little less, timestamped here:

----------

This is one step closer to the fight we all want. Whatever you think about Abdelaziz, this is good news. Things are moving in the right direction.

P.S. Abdelaziz is one irritating fukk

Why is this shistain acting like Tony hasn't asked 70000 times to fight khabib?

I would love for someone to punch this guy out. He's complete garbage

Until tony asks justttt for a little little bread crumb to help with maybe getting a few people to Russia itll slip away.

peanuts for the company and they probably won’t do it. Something like that will curse us all.

They'll make it happen.

<YeahOKJen>

I am driving right now in traffic,
and a kid (sitting at the back of the bus) gave me the finger just now...
with a french fry.

Conor would be losing it right now,
I wonder how Khabib feels.

what ever that means.

I didn't realize Khabib was such a man child that he can't control his little temper because someone said something. He has the mindset of a damn 15 year old kid.

conor doesnt why do you think he attacked people.

nsac wouldnt of suspended conor like they did khabib.

conor was never fighting at ufc 235 so it didnt matter what they the nsac did to conor for throwing punches in the cage.

khabib was liekly to fight tony at ufc 235 before they lost ther minds and suspended khabib.

rocket science

so if some clown makes run of your family and race you be ok with it and not want to defend your self.

please khabib was never arrested and was used bye the nsac as a scape goat to protect the goverment who yelled im gone die.

If you believe a word that guy says, you're insane. He literally might be more untrustworthy than Dana.

Sure, he's a manager and he's supposed to spin things in favor of his fighter and generate money, but the guy is a charlatan.

The 'tripped by a wire' thing is asinine to bring up if you don't qualify if with tiramisu directly after - they both fucked up, so it's best just to move on instead of point fingers. I don't believe getting Tony to sign anything is difficult if it's for a title shot, it's getting the specifics of when, where, who and for how much Khabib wants to fight next.

Indeed! Tony may have not ever possibly known that wire was there or existed, sounded like it was in a dumb place.. meanwhile, Khabib absolutely knew he was eating Tiramisu on fight week :p

so if some clown makes run of your family and race you be ok with it and not want to defend your self.

please khabib was never arrested and was used bye the nsac as a scape goat to protect the goverment who yelled im gone die.

Talk about melodramatic,
and assuming.

I literally got the finger from a kid earlier using a french fry.
My family is Irish (fuck McGregor and Khabib) and those potatoes are being used as an insult to all that died during the famine, not to mention the issues implied with the British.

You assume ...
i tossed a dolly at the school bus?

You're a tad delusional if you think everyone has such a cowardly thin skin.

"Sticks n stones"

Lmao fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Diva central.
This is the most anticipated fight in years, it makes sense for them to promote this and get people talking about Tony because casuals have no clue who the fuck he is

Talk about melodramatic,
and assuming.

I literally got the finger from a kid earlier using a french fry.
My family is Irish (fuck McGregor and Khabib) and those potatoes are being used as an insult to all that died during the famine, not to mention the issues implied with the British.

You assume ...
i tossed a dolly at the school bus?

You're a tad delusional if you think everyone has such a cowardly thin skin.

"Sticks n stones"

guess conor is jsut as think skined as khabib cause he went after a old man and took a gang of thugs to try and beat up someone.

guess conor is jsut as think skined as khabib cause he went after a old man and took a gang of thugs to try and beat up someone.

yep, they're both cowards who can't posture up & walk away.

They both get gangs of people to jump people, they both attack randoms, and they both have the mindset of schoolyard children.

hahahaha this thread went exactly as expected....TS more ali threads please..

Khabibs manager blaming tony... how is this news ?

Back