News One step close to THE Fight. Abdelaziz urges Ferguson to accept the fight.

Also Khabib doesn't want to do Las Vegas because fined him after McGregor brawl.
Then maybe he shouldn't have hopped the cage like a fucking retard. 1 fight a year is #1 bullshit. I don't give fuck who it is.

Khabib cant help getting suspended by the NSAC for brawling? Goddamn you're dumb.

nope cause it was dillon danis fault for race baiting him.

any other ufc fighter there not suspended but nsac picked a old time to flex and make the ufc look bad.

they didnt suspended and fine jon jones like that who started a brawl in a hotel lobby.

I disagree. He could have done the psa and came back significantly sooner.

no it still would of ment suspened at the start of ramadion. plus if he done the psa that not ment he was in camp to fight or working on his diet. you do get khabib just in a couple weeks be ready to fight right. he needs the time to cut weight and get his diet in check.

Is he? They all say the same chit until they get a belt and some money. Look at DC, GSP, Conor and the list goes on.
I cant help but think Izzy is gonna follow in Anderson's footsteps

It's really weird to see him rant about Tony not deserving it because of inactivity and going over the years when Khabib isn't the most active fighter either.

2014 - 1 fight
2015 - 0 fights
2016 - 2 fights
2017 - 1 fight
2018 - 2 fights
2019 - 1 fight

We can play that game too.
Thank you. Also pretty funny how Khabib fans always bring this "tripped over a wire" thing up since Khabib got outright suspended and couldve easily been stripped.

How this terrorist lives in the US amazes me
There are tons of them in the us. He is out in the open etc, so I imagine theres a whole lot to the story we dont know and likely never will. If he was actually a threat guaranteed he wouldn't be so successful and in the public eye.

<TheWire1>

This is fascinating,
have you met Khabib?

What are his principles?

I haven't. But you learn a lot about him from his interviews and his actions.

I consider him being
1. A man that keeps his word. For instance, him threatening to quit UFC if his friends that "would never fight in UFC again" didn't get reinstated and get to fight before him.
2. A no nonsense kind of guy. That doesn't do empty trash talk, duck fights and tries to get the most lucrative fights (the Conor rematch is always there but he refuses and I believe will continue to refuse until Conor gets at least 1 victory).
3. A man who comes from Dagestan that is an honour culture, where you can't go around talking a bunch of sh!t without consequences.

So if he says Ferguson is next and it's also confirmed by, Dana White, Khabib's father and his manager Abdelaziz. Yes! I'm sure that it's the fight they are looking to make.

Then maybe he shouldn't have hopped the cage like a fucking retard. 1 fight a year is #1 bullshit. I don't give fuck who it is.
I agree, he shouldn't have, but he did and they fined him and now he doesn't want to fight in Las Vegas. That's the situation we have here.

maybe dillon danis should kept is race baiting mouth shut.

joe rogan and others heard what he said. he was making fun of his family and race.
<YeahOKJen>

I am driving right now in traffic,
and a kid (sitting at the back of the bus) gave me the finger just now...
with a french fry.

Conor would be losing it right now,
I wonder how Khabib feels.

I agree, he shouldn't have, but he did and they fined him and now he doesn't want to fight in Las Vegas. That's the situation we have here.
Khabib is a diva. Ufc should force him to fight wherever they say and if not then don't let him fight. Just hold his contract until he retires. I'd say the same about any fighter on the roster if they acted this way.

maybe dillon danis should kept is race baiting mouth shut.
I didn't realize Khabib was such a man child that he can't control his little temper because someone said something. He has the mindset of a damn 15 year old kid.

Khabib is a diva. Ufc should force him to fight wherever they say and if not then don't let him fight. Just hold his contract until he retires. I'd say the same about any fighter on the roster if they acted this way.
What exactly will UFC gain by that? He's their biggest active star after McGregor. Why would they want to get on his bad side?

I also think Khabib is a guy who has proven that he can't be forced to do anything. He also has leverage being the champ and the key holder to that Arab money.

Back