News One step close to THE Fight. Abdelaziz urges Ferguson to accept the fight.

Not to mention Tony already called for the fight for December but Khabib is the one holding out to march because he needs rest from his agonizing one fight this year.

Also Khabib doesn't want to do Las Vegas because fined him after McGregor brawl.

This guy is a grade A scumbag.

He knows full well Tony's being lowballed by the UFC and he's out here saying garbage like this doing service for the UFC's greasy negotiation tactics. Tony's got a family to look after and most likely doesn't have many years left in the game.

Wow I hated this guy before, but holy fuck.. I think Ali needs to be locked in a cage with Tony.

Them he should attack conernermen {<hhh]

I agree, he shouldn't. They were right to fine him. But he still made a decision not to return to Las Vegas after that.
Khabib is a guy who keeps his word and sticks to his principles.

Just the thumbnail alone is enough to deter me from hearing what he has to say.

The Last Stylebender is doing this

Is he? They all say the same chit until they get a belt and some money. Look at DC, GSP, Conor and the list goes on.

champs have to fit into ppv dates and khabib alwyas will have the summer off.

khabib cant help the nsac doing what they did and he didnt fight at ufc 235
I disagree. He could have done the psa and came back significantly sooner.

champs have to fit into ppv dates and khabib alwyas will have the summer off.

khabib cant help the nsac doing what they did and he didnt fight at ufc 235
Khabib cant help getting suspended by the NSAC for brawling? Goddamn you're dumb.

He (Khabib) says, it's due to UFC needing 3-4 month to promote the fight due to it possibly being in Russia.
Well let's see. Its October now. 3 months would put us in early january. 4 would be early February. March or april is straight up horse shit.

Someone cant do math.

Well let's see. Its October now. 3 months would put us in early january. 4 would be early February. March or april is straight up horse shit.

Someone cant do math.

That fight contract needs to be signed first.
The arena booked etc.

Back