Media ONE: something something LIONS! (Streaming LIVE now, link inside.)

Fighters getting yellow cards for soccer kicks in ONE......sad to see :'(

This is shit of a event. Most boring fights on the planet. Uneducated audience. Ovations for every kick but no one see science behind that kick.

Good job Tonon, you just guillotine'd 4-2 leglocker. Heard some comparisons w/ professional boxers lol.

With the DJ news I wanted to try a ONE event out. Will it still be on in a hour?

So the directly YT link thing works better for me than trying to watch it in the APk... someone else?

B
So the directly YT link thing works better for me than trying to watch it in the APk... someone else?
Err...yea.

They advertise the app but the stream is hosted on YouTube so you can watch it there easily.

Saw the kickboxing fight - I'd say the production values are decent. I dunno if it's the same one as in pride, but they also have a screaming lady announcer (sounds a bit different, might even be a dude). I'd say it feels like pride - except that the talent pool is not quite on the same depth, especially when it comes to the heavyweight division.

The upside is, they livestream this on youtube for free, which is very nice.

Mitch Chilson is unbearable. Stop yelling you fucking idiot.

Saw the kickboxing fight - I'd say the production values are decent. I dunno if it's the same one as in pride, but they also have a screaming lady announcer (sounds a bit different, might even be a dude). I'd say it feels like pride - except that the talent pool is not quite on the same depth, especially when it comes to the heavyweight division.

The upside is, they livestream this on youtube for free, which is very nice.
They used to have the same lady from pride, but some time in the last year they replaced her for a Chinese lady who sounds similar.

Are u talking about the Petrosyan fight?
He's such a pleasure to watch. Schooled that thai

Kota is back fighting before Ariel Sexton?? Sexton likely in LW GP..
This card is great with Petro, Smokin Joe, and Degdamrong.
Tokudome is a pretty good fight for Lee he very well could lose. Kazuki is only 31 and has fought a lot of tough guys and has a good finishing rate.

Please Bibi for the win please!! I get nervous everytine Bibi fights almost like when Fedor fights. Great memories of Bibi DREAM and ONE run

Also Teo for the win, I find more often then not ONE WMMA is pretty entertaining more so than in other orgs
Oh my

That Teo/Nicolini fight was ugly

Nicolini kicked her ass in the first 2 rds with beautiful BJJ but gassed so hard in the last and got out(point)strucked by the "boxing champ"

This is my first live ONE fight since Tim Sylvia vs. Andre Arlovski IV.

That armbar would have worked if he didn't walk out to Eminem.

Back